Rancho differential glide plates

Spmitchell86

I'm having an issue with the rear Dana 44 diff slider rubbing on the fuel tank... Anyone else have these installed and experienced similar problems? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461166587.536714.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461166601.902278.jpg

Speeddmn

Welcome to WAL.

Stop in the intro section, give a big old wave, say hi etc.

No experience with those guards, Id say grind off what isn't needed... ensure the axle is centered also.

Spmitchell86

Thanks! How do I find the intro forum? The axles are centered it's not lifted yet... I'd rather grind the diff plate. Someone suggested reshaping the fuel tank with BFH but idk about that. I'm installing a BB in 2 weeks so after that I'll know how much to grind off....

Speeddmn

Thanks! How do I find the intro forum? The axles are centered it's not lifted yet... I'd rather grind the diff plate. Someone suggested reshaping the fuel tank with BFH but idk about that. I'm installing a BB in 2 weeks so after that I'll know how much to grind off....

Yeah don't mess with the tank, I'm betting you wont need to grind very much off that skid to make it work.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
At 2"+ there should be enough clearance.
We have heard of this possibly occurring on stock applications. We thought you might be a little off center but you mentioned you were spot on.

Thank you... I'm doing a 2" spacer lift... Think that will compound the issue?

Top Bottom