Hood chip

HIHOSilverAwaay

So...a storm decided to blow a branch off a tree and onto the hood of my '13 JKU this weekend. I just moved the branch and didn't think twice about it BUT I gave her a wash today and noticed there are a few spots where the paint chipped off down to the steel. It's not just the usual scratches I would expect...but spots where the paint looks fractured around where the branch hit. Has anyone dealt with something like this/figured out a cheap way to fix it without the spots standing out? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461185084.340782.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461185099.117652.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461185148.122123.jpg

Tree Frog

There is also those big black decal's that cover about the same area.

Mopar even sells these ones where you upload your favorite trail or whatever topographical map you like and they print it out and cut it to fit your hood.
Not cheap but cheaper than body and paint work.

geberhard

Douchebag
X2 heck just go louver... it is just paint you can probably get touch up matching paint on ebay or online based on your paint code. On teh plus side it will look like you used your Jeep :)

HIHOSilverAwaay

Thanks for the input guys! I think a louver is the way I'm going to go. I'm just worried if I don't do anything it will start rusting...and I'm not about that rust life.

Top Bottom