EVO Plush Ride

Jay_r24

I'm currently running a 2.5 budget boost, I have a pretty good deal on some EVO 3" plush rides. My question is...will I see a difference from a 2.5" bb to 3" plush rides? And do the plush rides put u at 3" or above? I have a 2011 4 door on 35's.

Napalm

I'm not sure if you'll see that much difference height wise, but I can assure you, your ride will be superb.

I had the EVO 2 inch plush rides on my 2014 and used them for about a year and a half, and I can say that the ride is much better than any other suspension system i have ever used on any of my other Jeeps. I'd say go for it !

JAGS

Hooked
Plush rides run true to size on a four dr. So 3" will bet you 3" etc. with that you need a new front DS and lower control arms. You won't be disappointed in the ride though. [emoji106]

Jeepfan30

Plush Rides are great springs, comparatively speaking after riding in friends MC and TF equipped Jeeps. Mine are just slightly over 3" and I have steel bumpers, rock rails, winch, Protek skid system, full size spare. You will love them!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure if you'll see that much difference height wise, but I can assure you, your ride will be superb.

I had the EVO 2 inch plush rides on my 2014 and used them for about a year and a half, and I can say that the ride is much better than any other suspension system i have ever used on any of my other Jeeps. I'd say go for it !

So, with the EVO leveling kit, would you say the ride is softer than stock?

benatc1

Hooked
I have 3 in Plush rides on my 2 door, sit at about 4 inches so as people have said you should be right around 3in. I love the ride though, i switched them from teraflex 3in coils and its been night and day, on the road and on the trail. I think youll love the ride too.

Napalm

So, with the EVO leveling kit, would you say the ride is softer than stock?

It is leaps and bounds better than stock. It still keeps the stock feeling because it's a small lift, but definitely gives it the smooth ride of the plush rides. Definitely a great choice. I ran it then, and when the time comes I'll run it again on my Billet 2016.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
It is leaps and bounds better than stock. It still keeps the stock feeling because it's a small lift, but definitely gives it the smooth ride of the plush rides. Definitely a great choice. I ran it then, and when the time comes I'll run it again on my Billet 2016.

Awesome. I was considering keeping the suspension bone stock with the 35s because I like the softer ride, but if the EVO leveling kit gives the same ride, I may go with that instead. The stock springs sagging is a concern of mine, even though the bumpers and winch will be pretty light. The leveling kit will help me compensate for that. I guess I'll have to see how much it sags, if any, after I get everything installed.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Now I have read about the plush springs sag a little is this true? What kinda lift can one expect from this leveling kit?

Napalm

Awesome. I was considering keeping the suspension bone stock with the 35s because I like the softer ride, but if the EVO leveling kit gives the same ride, I may go with that instead. The stock springs sagging is a concern of mine, even though the bumpers and winch will be pretty light. The leveling kit will help me compensate for that. I guess I'll have to see how much it sags, if any, after I get everything installed.

I agree with you on the ride, and you will be pleased with the leveling kit. Like I said before, it remains as close to stock as possible but does soften the ride. I'll definitely be going with it again!

Napalm

Now I have read about the plush springs sag a little is this true? What kinda lift can one expect from this leveling kit?

I never experienced any sag even after adding a bumper and a winch.

And the level advertises a "1.5inch" level. I got about 2 inches out of the front and about 3/4-1 inch in the rear.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I never experienced any sag even after adding a bumper and a winch.

And the level advertises a "1.5inch" level. I got about 2 inches out of the front and about 3/4-1 inch in the rear.

It is a spacer in the rear so it is what it is. It is a 3/4" spacer so you get 3/4" of lift. You can't get anymore from a poly spacer.

Rb1boxer_3

Bringing this back . I'm looking at buying the 3" plush ride springs and needed a Lil more feedback as to what else I would need besides shocks and disconnects

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Bringing this back . I'm looking at buying the 3" plush ride springs and needed a Lil more feedback as to what else I would need besides shocks and disconnects

Lower front arms, brake lines, bump stops.

It's better to buy the Enforcer IMO

Rb1boxer_3

Lower front arms, brake lines, bump stops.

It's better to buy the Enforcer IMO

Ok thanks I'll look into that. I was just looking at getting a quick budget boost to get myself off the ground. Then started reading about Evo plush coils. I plan on getting a full complete lift in a year or so.

Ok thanks I'll look into that. I was just looking at getting a quick budget boost to get myself off the ground. Then started reading about Evo plush coils. I plan on getting a full complete lift in a year or so.
Do what theyre all saying. Save a bit more and get the enforcer, and a front driveshaft

Top Bottom