Central california meet up

ob_tj

Just wanted to see if anyone in the central california area would be down to get a meet up going? Maybe in the Fresno area?

Just wanted to update the thread. The meet up will be Saturday May 7th at Westwoods in Fresno CA at 7 pm. I have reserved a table for ten. If we get more than ten I can add an additional table.

Westwoods BBQ
8042 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93720

Going list
Ob_tj
JKRicky
NavyJeeper
RockyJk

Last edited:

ob_tj

Me and a couple other members are thinking about the 7th of May at Westwoods in Fresno at 7 pm. Great food, good beer selection and plenty of parking.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Well me and JKRicky will be headed to bald mountain opening weekend.

When is opening weekend? I'd like to come down for a meetup but I'm flying out early on the 8th. Subscribed to this thread now though. Look forward to meeting up with you guys. And TimOHthy's jeep once he gets those 35's! :thumb:

ob_tj

When is opening weekend? I'd like to come down for a meetup but I'm flying out early on the 8th. Subscribed to this thread now though. Look forward to meeting up with you guys. And TimOHthy's jeep once he gets those 35's! :thumb:

May 30th is the day that bald mountain will be reopened. We will be headed up one day that weekend. Not to sure what day yet.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
May 30th is the day that bald mountain will be reopened. We will be headed up one day that weekend. Not to sure what day yet.

Cool thanks. Keep us posted when you tack down a date for that run or the meet and greet. Thanks again.

ob_tj

Cool thanks. Keep us posted when you tack down a date for that run or the meet and greet. Thanks again.

The meet and greet will be may 7th at Westwoods in Fresno and 7 pm. But I will keep you posted about when we do that trail.

ob_tj

hey Owen,

missed this thread somehow but you know I'm down! Drinkin and wheeling either or hahaha

Sounds good brotha I'll count you in as a "going" gotta bring those shot glasses! I see a parking lot shot of America honey haha

ob_tj

Just giving this thread a bump to let everyone that is coming or thinking about coming know that I updated the list, time/location and that I have reserved a table.

Top Bottom