rear adj. upper control arms and new rear 1350 driveshaft

wyorubi

I have a 14 JKU with a 4'' enforcer lift. I already have a front 1350 driveshaft and I want to upgrade my rear stock shaft. I am wondering if new rear adj. upper control arms are required to correct the pinion angle after installing a rear Adams 1350 driveshaft on a 4 door JK. Everything I have searched for here and on google references a 2-door, but not finding much in regards to a 4-door. I have a feeling they are required but not 100% sure, dont want to spend extra cash if I dont have to.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a 14 JKU with a 4'' enforcer lift. I already have a front 1350 driveshaft and I want to upgrade my rear stock shaft. I am wondering if new rear adj. upper control arms are required to correct the pinion angle after installing a rear Adams 1350 driveshaft on a 4 door JK. Everything I have searched for here and on google references a 2-door, but not finding much in regards to a 4-door. I have a feeling they are required but not 100% sure, dont want to spend extra cash if I dont have to.

Yes if you install a rear aftermarket shaft you will need rear upper arms to get the pinion in line with the t case again

Top Bottom