PDA

View Full Version : Its like Kindergarten around here with these fanboys

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 02:26 AM
You mean to tell me you just sold me some old shit? I need to find that D bag that can copy you guys, but out design, fabricate and weld you guys and see what he says. Get Mel on the phone now :bleh::D:D
I wouldnt trade any of my old EVO stuff for the new except the rear tire carrier if I had one of the 1st designs :rock:

Yeah! Too bad nobody else can weld, fab or design :asshat:
Narrow minded tools shouldn't work themselves into a lather over nothing, but, I guess you
can help yourself when it comes to fanboy stuff. Enjoy!

Originated from this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36373-Evo-Mfg-Gen-2-Rock-Sliders

10frank9
04-23-2016, 05:01 AM
Narrow minded tools shouldn't work themselves into a lather over nothing, but, I guess you

I sure am glad you aren't butt hurt about anything.... :naw:

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=687255

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 06:28 AM
I sure am glad you aren't butt hurt about anything.... :naw:

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=687255

Yeah, me too. Remember... Only EVO can make shit... OMG :2thumbsup:
It's like the crybabies like to run loose and whine about nothing. Enjoy!
It's like kindergarten around here with some of these fanboys. Are you joining in too ?

10frank9
04-23-2016, 06:32 AM
Yeah, me too. Remember... Only EVO can make shit :2thumbsup: It's like the crybabies like to run loose and whine about nothing. Enjoy!
It's like kindergarten around here with some of these fanboys. Are you joining in too ?

Fanboys? I'm just waiting for you to bless us with your supreme talent in welding and fabrication. I mean everyone who doesn't fabricate their own shit are a bunch of kindergarten fanboys anyways....

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 06:38 AM
Fanboys? I'm just waiting for you to bless us with your supreme talent in welding and fabrication. I mean everyone who doesn't fabricate their own shit are a bunch of kindergarten fanboys anyways....

When they're done, I'll post some pics. Shit, they're only rock rails. Whats the big deal?
You guys act like it's some kind of super secret science and nobody else on planet earth
has the right to make their own without this forums blessings. This is the dumbest bullshit I've ever
found on the net. WHHHHHHHHHA! You can't make those because EVO makes them :cheesy:

I'll make my own and I don't give a shit who likes it. You guys are too much.

10frank9
04-23-2016, 06:55 AM
When they're done, I'll post some pics. Shit, they're only rock rails. Whats the big deal?
You guys act like it's some kind of super secret science and nobody else on planet earth
has the right to make their own without this forums blessings. This is the dumbest bullshit I've ever
found on the net. WHHHHHHHHHA! You can't make those because EVO makes them :cheesy:

This is the dumbest shit you've ever found on the net? You need to browse around the interwebs a bit more. It's full of self righteous fucks just like you. Nobody gives a shit what you do or what you install on your Jeep. But this site is full of opinions, most of which aren't like yours.

OverlanderJK
04-23-2016, 12:29 PM

The dumbest shit I've seen on the Internet is someone who can't spell the name of the city they live in correctly. You are a fuckstick. Get lost.

mudmobeeler
04-23-2016, 01:19 PM
The dumbest shit I've seen on the Internet is someone who can't spell the name of the city they live in correctly. You are a fuckstick. Get lost.

That's pretty bad. Lol.

MR.Ty
04-23-2016, 01:26 PM

And yet here you are, complaining that we are not bowing down to your amazing "fab" skills. After all, they are only rock rails why are your panties in a bunch because you are not getting praise?

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 03:18 PM
Fucking old lady's I tell ya! Go take a ride in your Jeeps and quit acting like bitches :yawn37:

USMMA11NC
04-23-2016, 03:27 PM

I'm fairly certain his post was in [sarcasm font]... Hence the emoji smiles. :beer:

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 03:28 PM

Okay, Mr Perfect. Like you've never made a typo or a mistake before.... LOL! I bet you're the biggest fuckup of them all :crazyeyes:
I see your repetitive posts. Maybe if you had a life you wouldn't need to be a self appointed spell check, internet NAZI. You do realize,
computers have this capability :doh:

This shit will go on and on because your Jeeps must not get dirty from all the mall crawling you do. Take it off road and have some fun!!!

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 03:32 PM
I'm fairly certain his post was in [sarcasm font]... Hence the emoji smiles. :beer:

Yep! And, I left off the T on Can't so the spelling Nazi would have something to do :cheesy:
These guys take themselves too serious :eek: Winters over. Time to drag those Jeeps out and have some fun!
I gotta go install my Crusher flares. Have fun today.

MTG
04-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Okay, Mr Perfect. Like you've never made a typo or a mistake before.... LOL! I bet you're the biggest fuckup of them all :crazyeyes:
I see your repetitive posts. Maybe if you had a life you wouldn't need to be a self appointed spell check, internet NAZI. You do realize,

This shit will go on and on because your Jeeps must not get dirty from all the mall crawling you do. Take it off road and have some fun!!!

Overlander might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the "biggest fuckup" for the english language has to go to Branks. But then again, I'm not sure english is his first language. Then again, maybe it was all a schtick?

But to suggest that Adam doesn't wheel his jeep is simply comical.

MR.Ty
04-23-2016, 03:34 PM

Please he cannot even spell the name of were he lives properly. How can you expect him to catch onto sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 03:45 PM
Overlander might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the "biggest fuckup" for the english language has to go to Branks. But then again, I'm not sure english is his first language. Then again, maybe it was all a schtick?

But to suggest that Adam doesn't wheel his jeep is simply comical.

Yes, it's very comical and at least you got it. LOL! I don't know why everyone wants to dogpile just because
someone wants to make their own shit. It crazy :twocents:

10frank9
04-23-2016, 03:56 PM
Yes, it's very comical and at least you got it. LOL! I don't know why everyone wants to dogpile just because

Maybe you're have trouble with reading comprehension. Nobody gives a shit!

You are the one that drug up the fabrication of your own sliders in this thread. Obviously your Butthurt from the responses you got some time ago. Seriously, GTFO!

JAGS
04-23-2016, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure this guy drank some sort of creek water up in the montery...er Monterey area. We know the type, right. Comes in talking all kinds of trash and doesn't, to my knowledge, even post one jeep pic. Hmmm.

cozdude
04-23-2016, 04:13 PM
I'm pretty sure this guy drank some sort of creek water up in the montery...er Monterey area. We know the type, right. Comes in talking all kinds of trash and doesn't, to my knowledge, even post one jeep pic. Hmmm.

Maybe he even traveled out east and drank the water here at Rausch

Trail JK
04-23-2016, 04:24 PM

Aww did you get your feelings hurt?

WJCO
04-23-2016, 07:17 PM

I thought after the last thread you actually may have acquired some respect and integrity to see where others were coming from, but guess not. But if your sliders are worth a shit, do you ship to Montarey by chance, or how about Duh Moin?

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 09:30 PM

LOL! I've posted a few pics of my ride.199891199892199893

Drdiesel1
04-23-2016, 09:33 PM
This was my morning fun!199894199895199896199897199898

JoeB-JKURX
04-23-2016, 09:43 PM
Yep! And, I left off the T on Can't so the spelling Nazi would have something to do :cheesy:
These guys take themselves too serious :eek: Winters over. Time to drag those Jeeps out and have some fun!
I gotta go install my Crusher flares. Have fun today.

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. You may win the race but you're still retarded. Credit to a business acquaintance...

10frank9
04-23-2016, 09:44 PM
If its all the same to you, I moved all of the posts related to you beating your chest and measuring your dick here. :naw: That way the slider thread will be more on topic and so will this thread. :yup::thumb:

OverlanderJK
04-23-2016, 09:46 PM

You are right. I will never be as hardcore as you and your stock jeep. I am also not as retarded as you and your stock jeep.

You win some you lose some. I will live to fight another day and you will find another window to lick.

OverlanderJK
04-23-2016, 09:48 PM
Aww did you get your feelings hurt?

:cheesy::cheesy:

10frank9
04-23-2016, 09:49 PM
You are right. I will never be as hardcore as you and your stock jeep. I am also not as retarded as you and your stock jeep.

You win some you lose some. I will live to fight another day and you will find another window to lick.

No you don't get it. He has 35" A/T's on slabs for show and only uses his stock wheels and tires when he is being a badass wheeler. :crazyeyes:

MR.Ty
04-23-2016, 09:51 PM
LOL! I've posted a few pics of my ride.199891199892199893

Wait. Why does one pic have slabs and 35s while the other two are of a bone stock Rubicon?

Even your pics of the fenders are of a bone stock JKUR.....

10frank9
04-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Wait. Why does one pic have slabs and 35s while the other two are of a bone stock Rubicon?

Even your pics of the fenders are of a bone stock JKUR.....

Please see post above... LOL

Exodus Jeeps
04-23-2016, 10:36 PM
This was my morning fun!199894199895199896199897199898

Did you buy those or build them?

JoeB-JKURX
04-24-2016, 03:14 AM
He obviously spent the entire day (week/month) making an exact copy of the Poison Spyder Crusher flares.

T&ERun
04-24-2016, 04:08 AM

I like this guy. I was wondering, on all the modded CJs, YJs, TJs, and JKs there has to be other parts that were built that look similar or identical to other parts on the market. Do those guys have to wheel by themselves because everyone else thinks they are d-bags for copying and ripping off the manufacturers? All the guys that have built Sterling axles, and 14 bolts, is that bad? Should they be allowed to do that?

2nd.gunman
04-24-2016, 09:05 AM
There's a difference between making your own parts and copying someone else's

JKUR-08
04-24-2016, 04:38 PM
There's a difference between making your own parts and copying someone else's

This concept seems to be lost on more people than it is understood by. It is like beating a dead horse and expecting it to make any other sound but squish and thud. You can keep going, but nothing will come of it because the horse is simply dead. The horse in this example, being the mental acuity of these individuals who simply can't grasp common sense advice and reason.

Slavens
04-24-2016, 08:46 PM
This concept seems to be lost on more people than it is understood by. It is like beating a dead horse and expecting it to make any other sound but squish and thud. You can keep going, but nothing will come of it because the horse is simply dead. The horse in this example, being the mental acuity of these individuals who simply can't grasp common sense advice and reason.

You sound just like this guy I was drunk with the other night..lol

JKUR-08
04-25-2016, 04:37 PM
You sound just like this guy I was drunk with the other night..lol

It was probably me... I whore myself out for good beer. It is a problem I choose to ignore. Lol. Let me know next time you hit the trails buddy.

Evil
04-26-2016, 02:20 AM

Ill leave you with this because I don't like to argue over the internet.

In the 25+ years I have been fabricating, I have never once copied another persons design you fucking HACK. :asshat: right back at cha

Drdiesel1
05-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Mine isn't really a daily driver, but I do drive a lot back and forth to work when not driving my truck
My choice was aluminum for weight reduction over steel. I also decided to run aluminum to eliminate
the possibility of rust. I'm running raw aluminum with a clear coat paint to allow the raw material to
show through. I like the color contrast with my white paint.

I blacked out the rear under fenders and wheel house. I have the front aluminum inner wheel shields
and haven't decided on what to do with the wheel house treatment as of yet.
I like the raw look and will probably only black out the the tub, leaving the shields and fenders raw with a clear coat paint seal.

IMO, the aluminum works best, as I don't plan to race or use it as a rock bouncer.
It's a trail/rock crawler, 2nd vehicle used for general fun and adventure.

Exodus Jeeps
05-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Mine isn't really a daily driver, but I do drive a lot back and forth to work when not driving my truck
My choice was aluminum for weight reduction over steel. I also decided to run aluminum to eliminate
the possibility of rust. I'm running raw aluminum with a clear coat paint to allow the raw material to
show through. I like the color contrast with my white paint.

I blacked out the rear under fenders and wheel house. I have the front aluminum inner wheel shields
and haven't decided on what to do with the wheel house treatment as of yet.
I like the raw look and will probably only black out the the tub, leaving the shields and fenders raw with a clear coat paint seal.

IMO, the aluminum works best, as I don't plan to race or use it as a rock bouncer.
It's a trail/rock crawler, 2nd vehicle used for general fun and adventure.

You're still here? I thought for sure you would've kicked rocks after the shit you stirred up. Glad to see you think you can just continue to post your bullshit opinions around here without apologizing to some people and nobody will notice.

And for those of you that wonder what I'm talking about:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=36411

wayoflife
05-01-2016, 02:08 PM
You're still here? I thought for sure you would've kicked rocks after the shit you stirred up. Glad to see you think you can just continue to post your bullshit opinions around here without apologizing to some people and nobody will notice.

LOL!! I completely missed this. Gotta love these guys :crazyeyes:

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 05:55 AM
1. Monitor the voltage on the Pink/Yellow wire for the 5 volt power supply. This power feeds the Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor, Exhaust Gas Re-Circulation (EGR) Control Valve, Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor and the Variable Line Pressure Sensor (RLE). If the voltage is low, unplug the sensors on the circuit one at a time until the shorted sensor is found.

Could be an internal throttle body issue too. Check the 5 volt ref. voltage input first.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 06:14 AM
I don't know how it melted. I had a motor replaced with headers installed.
I don't want to go after the shop if it could have been a not their issue.
I personally don't have any idea.

The only time I have ever found melted HO2S wires, was from contact with the exhaust system.
Replace the sensor and make sure to protect all your wire harnesses from contact with the exhaust.

wayoflife
05-07-2016, 02:05 PM
The only time I have ever found melted HO2S wires, was from contact with the exhaust system.
Replace the sensor and make sure to protect all your wire harnesses from contact with the exhaust.

You need to look at other JK's running headers. I've seen a lot melted even with wraps and shielding just like jeeeep said.

Trail Bud
05-07-2016, 02:23 PM

I'm in process of making heat shields.
Thanks.

JAGS
05-07-2016, 04:21 PM
1. Monitor the voltage on the Pink/Yellow wire for the 5 volt power supply. This power feeds the Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor, Exhaust Gas Re-Circulation (EGR) Control Valve, Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor and the Variable Line Pressure Sensor (RLE). If the voltage is low, unplug the sensors on the circuit one at a time until the shorted sensor is found.

Could be an internal throttle body issue too. Check the 5 volt ref. voltage input first.

So many large words for us kindergartners. We can't comprehend. Thanks for popping though.

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 05:24 PM

Thanks fuckstick for posting your thoughts again like everyone's forgotten who you are.

So many large words for us kindergartners. We can't comprehend. Thanks for popping though.

Lol, yeah this dickbag keeps popping in and offering his help.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 05:26 PM

That's okay! I wasn't posting this for you, so carry on with your normal trolling :icon_crazy:

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Thanks fuckstick for posting your thoughts again like everyone's forgotten who you are.

Lol, yeah this dickbag keeps popping in and offering his help.

Thanks for your dickheaded input, asswipe ;)

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 05:35 PM
So I just put new 35x12.5x17 nittos on my jeep with stock gear (which are 3.73) will my 2015 JKUR auto work fine on a trail run next weekend or will things go wrong? Thanks for any advice in advance

While it's not an ideal ratio, it will work without problems. You'll wanna regear ASAP
so it's not so hard on the torque converter or clutch, if you have a manual trans.

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Thanks for your dickheaded input, asswipe ;)

No problem. Here's a link in case you forgot about all the dumb shit you said.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 06:02 PM
No problem. Here's a link in case you forgot about all the dumb shit you said.

I know you're butt hurt, but you should really try to get over it and move one with life :crazyeyes:

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 06:06 PM
I know you're butt hurt, but you should really try to get over it and move one with life :crazyeyes:

I don't see that happening.

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 06:28 PM
While it's not an ideal ratio, it will work without problems. You'll wanna regear ASAP
so it's not so hard on the torque converter or clutch, if you have a manual trans.

In fact, I'm going to follow you around and drop the link every time you post so everyone can enjoy what a dickhead you were.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 06:38 PM
In fact, I'm going to follow you around and drop the link every time you post so everyone can enjoy what a dickhead you were.

Yes, I have my own personal stalker. What a DOUCHE-BAG :yawn37: Grow a pair and quit being a fucktard.
You can dish it, but you can't take it :doh:

OverlanderJK
05-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Yes, I have my own personal stalker. What a DOUCHE-BAG :yawn37: Grow a pair and quit being a fucktard.

You are the fucktard.

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 06:45 PM

It's interesting to me that you think you can continue being a contributing member here and nobody will notice.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 07:01 PM
It's interesting to me that you think you can continue being a contributing member here and nobody will notice.

Seem like you're the only one worried about it. You're one strange dude!

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 07:03 PM
You are the fucktard.

HAHAHA! Looks like you and your "PAL" enjoy jerking off together :clap2: You two should get a room :twocents:

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 07:15 PM

Im strange? I'm not the one who had a meltdown and earned his own special thread.

Speedy_RCW
05-07-2016, 07:17 PM

I'm still just waiting for you to post those sliders you were gonna build that were way badder than EVO's. Or did I miss it already? Sorry to the OP. You got dealt a shit hand when this guy replied to your thread.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 07:50 PM
I'm still just waiting for you to post those sliders you were gonna build that were way badder than EVO's. Or did I miss it already? Sorry to the OP. You got dealt a shit hand when this guy replied to your thread.

Yeah! Because you fucks are crybabies and like to fuck up other peoples thread with your bullshit :sigh:

Speedy_RCW
05-07-2016, 07:54 PM
[/B]

Yeah! Because you fucks are crybabies and like to fuck up other peoples thread with your bullshit :sigh:

Way to dodge the comment. And you've made 4 bullshit posts on this thread to my one...well two now.....just sayin. Oh I almost forgot....go fuck a hornets nest. Douche.

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 07:56 PM
You need to look at other JK's running headers. I've seen a lot melted even with wraps and shielding just like jeeeep said.

Is it melted wires from exhaust system heat ? Or are you saying it's from a shorted wire/sensor ?

Most HO2S are powered by a 15 amp fuse for the heaters. The fuse will pop before the wire melts.

Every case of melted wires that I've had the pleasure of looking at was from contact with the exhaust system.
Can you explain what you're referring to ?

Drdiesel1
05-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Way to dodge the comment. And you've made 4 bullshit posts on this thread to my one...well two now.....just sayin. Oh I almost forgot....go fuck a hornets nest. Douche.

OMG! Really. You have nothing better in life to do :crazyeyes:

Speedy_RCW
05-07-2016, 08:02 PM

I simply stated that I was waiting to see your badass sliders, which you told me I'd just have to wait and see. So I'm just still waiting. And you're right, I have nothing better to do. Only takes a quick Google search to see you don't spend much time on forums, so you clearly have much more important stuff to do. :crazyeyes:

Exodus Jeeps
05-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Is it melted wires from exhaust system heat ? Or are you saying it's from a shorted wire/sensor ?

Most HO2S are powered by a 15 amp fuse for the heaters. The fuse will pop before the wire melts.

Every case of melted wires that I've had the pleasure of looking at was from contact with the exhaust system.
Can you explain what you're referring to ?

Hey fuckhole, have you noticed that you're posts are back in your own special thread?

2nd.gunman
05-07-2016, 09:19 PM

longarmwj
05-08-2016, 01:42 AM
Does it not occur to these people that there's a reason people are "fanboys" of these products?

They're tested and proven, in some of the most extreme conditions you can stick a vehicle. I've wheeled in all types of environments and with all different types of Jeeps with all different types of setups. Every Jeep I've wheeled with that has Dynatrac products has never had any issue. Other brands (who will remain nameless), have had failures of carious kinds. If a product is proven, of course people are going to go to it.

Arrogance is bliss I guess.

JAGS
05-08-2016, 02:43 AM
That's okay! I wasn't posting this for you, so carry on with your normal trolling :icon_crazy:

Me....trolling. That's fucking comical coming from a dirty taint loser troll like you. Why don't you take your sorry ass excuse for oxygen consumption the fuck out of here already. Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say and the fact you are even here shows just how pitiful your life must. Now go upstairs and eat your Oreos and tell you mother how she's the only women for you.

cmireles
05-08-2016, 04:31 AM
Me....trolling. That's fucking comical coming from a dirty taint loser troll like you. Why don't you take your sorry ass excuse for oxygen consumption the fuck out of here already. Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say and the fact you are even here shows just how pitiful your life must. Now go upstairs and eat your Oreos and tell you mother how she's the only women for you.

*Drops mic and walks off stage*

WJCO
05-08-2016, 04:46 AM

Drdiesel1
06-06-2016, 07:25 PM
Finished my rock sliders :clap2:

Exodus Jeeps
06-06-2016, 08:17 PM

Wow, how long did it take you to come up with that design?

2nd.gunman
06-06-2016, 08:42 PM

You were right they are some much better than EVO. You should email them some pics of how it's supposed to be done.

trailraider
06-06-2016, 09:09 PM

is there a reason you left the factory ones on?

Ddays
06-06-2016, 09:17 PM
is there a reason you left the factory ones one?

:cheesy: Thats some real faith in your design there bud! :thumb:

Jackal01
06-06-2016, 09:27 PM

This is all I can think of.

JAGS
06-06-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm sure your mom will tell you awesome effort. You can even post the welding 101 C- certificate. As for anyone with eyes, those look terrible! The concept of keeping your Rubi pinch protectors in place with a weld on slider is mind boggling. But of course, you'll be sure to come back and say how cool they look and the shitty welds don't look "too bad" in person.

And so it doesn't get lost, you're still a troll. Enjoy your Oreos tonight.

rogerk93
06-07-2016, 02:17 AM
I love going through threads like this. Pure entertainment.

dwvninety
06-07-2016, 02:21 AM

JKbrick
06-07-2016, 02:27 AM
*Drops mic and walks off stage*

Here you go

WJCO
06-07-2016, 02:41 AM

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 01:44 AM
is there a reason you left the factory ones on?

They didn't interfere with the frame mounting at all, so I left them on to keep the edge of the tubs pinch weld from
being exposed or being bent from anything that might sneak by the sliders.
I didn't care for the unfinished look without them was the biggest reason.

Evil
06-08-2016, 02:13 AM
I'm sure your mom will tell you awesome effort. You can even post the welding 101 C- certificate. As for anyone with eyes, those look terrible! The concept of keeping your Rubi pinch protectors in place with a weld on slider is mind boggling. But of course, you'll be sure to come back and say how cool they look and the shitty welds don't look "too bad" in person.

/\ this :thumb:

Those look D rated at best. Sorry guy but as much as you were running your mouth, I would of expected tig welds, boxing, plating, dies, etc... Not impressed. do not call yourself a fabricator and post up shit like this.

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 02:47 AM

As much as I appreciate your opinion, you have no clue WTF you're talking about. The Rubicon will decide if they're worth a shit.
Not your armchair quarterback opinion LOL!

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 02:51 AM
/\ this :thumb:

Those look D rated at best. Sorry guy but as much as you were running your mouth, I would of expected tig welds, boxing, plating, dies, etc... Not impressed. do not call yourself a fabricator and post up shit like this.

I expected the fan boys reacting like this and you guys prove your ignorance over and over. I'll test this in the rocks, not on the interwebs :cheesy:

Sharkey
06-08-2016, 03:24 AM
Dafuq? You do realize that the body moves on the frame, right? If you twist up and take a good hit, your home brew sliders are going to push the Rubi rails into your tub. Have fun with that one buddy.

All along I had the feeling that your decision to make your own sliders was based on your cash flow, not your superior metal working skills (like you wanted us to believe). After seeing the finished product my suspicions were confirmed. There is no effing way I would winch off of those things.

dwvninety
06-08-2016, 03:25 AM
The Rubicon will decide if they're worth a shit.

I'll test this in the rocks

Can I purchase these awesome sliders on sliders? :crazyeyes:

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 05:16 AM
I find it amusing those of you that can't make your own shit need to make yourselves feel better
by knocking someone that can. What a bunch of useless douche bags :thumb:

Sharkey
06-08-2016, 05:20 AM
I find it amusing those of you that can't make your own shit need to make yourselves feel better

I make two, sometimes three shits a day. They all end up in the toilet. Maybe you should do the same with your shit.

WJCO
06-08-2016, 05:27 AM

This all started because you claimed to make a better slider than EVO with no respect toward the community here and wanted to pimp your shit here and somehow prove you were right. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Better luck next time.

Rud
06-08-2016, 05:30 AM

cockbite go away

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 05:33 AM
cockbite go away

Eat shit, dick weed :eek:

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 05:34 AM
This all started because you claimed to make a better slider than EVO with no respect toward the community here and wanted to pimp your shit here and somehow prove you were right. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Better luck next time.

I'm not pimping anything. WTF are you talking about. I made my own sliders and you fucks can't stand it :doh:

Pyro1415
06-08-2016, 05:35 AM
I make two, sometimes three shits a day. They all end up in the toilet. Maybe you should do the same with your shit.

That's beautiful....

WJCO
06-08-2016, 05:40 AM
I'm not pimping anything. WTF are you talking about. I made my own sliders and you fucks can't stand it :doh:

No one gives a shit if you build your own shit or not. You still don't get it. NVM, not worth explaining. Here's a lemur, this is more for your level:

WJCO
06-08-2016, 05:43 AM

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36158-EVO-rock-sliders-welding-question-and-what-to-coat-them-with&p=687299#post687299

Ausjeep113
06-08-2016, 05:46 AM

Dude plenty of people on here have made their own sliders including myself and haven't had any trouble one here about it. the difference between us and you is that none of us tried to have a pissing contest with the Evo sliders about it. Just a bit disrespectful.

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 05:48 AM
Dude plenty of people on here have made their own sliders including myself and haven't had any trouble one here about it. the difference between us and you is that none of us tried to have a pissing contest with the Evo sliders about it. Just a bit disrespectful.

Boo Hoo! Move on :crazyeyes:

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 05:50 AM

No one gives a shit if you build your own shit or not. You still don't get it. NVM, not worth explaining. Here's a lemur, this is more for your level:

Aren't you a Guinness LOL! You find those pics all by yourself ?

WJCO
06-08-2016, 05:52 AM

Aren't you a Guinness LOL! You find those pics all by yourself ?

You're going to be bunking up with Bundy pretty soon. Good luck with the prison sausage. Served 3 times a day at least.

Ausjeep113
06-08-2016, 05:52 AM

Yep, you're a fuckwit.

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Yep, you're a fuckwit.

I guess I fit right in then :beer: You guys just have nothing useful to do or say, so you trash everything you can find to nit pick about.
All the same assholes join in with the same old tired shit. Find something positive to do for a change. Have something positive to add
to a post instead of derailing every fucking post you assholes come into, fuck stick.

dwvninety
06-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Shit I'm gonna build my own sliders on sliders better than EVO or Drdiesel1 design. Not gonna weld it since it's what sissy boys do. I'm gonna use JB instead then all you fanboys would be jealous once I'm done. :cheesy:

Ausjeep113
06-08-2016, 06:07 AM
So my 2015 JKUHR has a 3" lift, 34" K02s, and engine trans skid plate now. Eddie and gang, I "Have" a grand to spend. What would be more enjoyable purchase for the Rubicon trail?

A. Body Armor Tube Doors and Spiderweb Shade
B. 35" Falken Tires

I am happy with my K02s and my 4.10 gears, but they are really barely 32.5". Falkens seem more like real 35". But tube doors might make the trip more fun.

What do you smart Wayalifers say?

Just go with fun parts then If you have recovery gear already mate and a couple other vehicles and you'll have the time of your life sorry you thread got off topic.

WJCO
06-08-2016, 06:10 AM
I guess I fit right in then :beer: You guys just have nothing useful to do or say, so you trash everything you can find to nit pick about.
All the same assholes join in with the same old tired shit. Find something positive to do for a change. Have something positive to add
to a post instead of derailing every fucking post you assholes come into, fuck stick.

This forum goes on more than fine and positive until someone like you shows up.

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 06:11 AM
Shit I'm gonna build my own sliders on sliders better than EVO or Drdiesel1 design. Not gonna weld it since it's what sissy boys do. I'm gonna use JB instead then all you fanboys would be jealous once I'm done. :cheesy:

It's okay to be butt hurt because I made my own and you can't, but posting dumb ass shit to make yourself
feel better isn't gonna help. It shows how petty you are.

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 06:13 AM
This forum goes on more than fine and positive until someone like you shows up.

Yeah! I guess you can't handle someone coming in and making their own sliders and posting pics of them, fanboy.
I'm shocked you and your cronies haven't accused my of ripping off the EVO design or attempting to sell mine on here, yet. LOL!

dwvninety
06-08-2016, 06:15 AM
It's okay to be butt hurt because I made my own and you can't, but posting dumb ass shit to make yourself
feel better isn't gonna help. It shows how petty you are.

Wow your butt-hurt now after I said I would build my own and it will be better the EVO and your design? Didn't you say the exact thing from a previous post?:asshat:

WJCO
06-08-2016, 06:26 AM
Yeah! I guess you can't handle someone coming in and making their own sliders and posting pics of them, fanboy.
I'm shocked you and your cronies haven't accused my of ripping off the EVO design or attempting to sell mine on here, yet. LOL!

Yeah I guess you can't handle basic respect. I'm shocked you still don't get it.

dwvninety
06-08-2016, 06:31 AM
Yeah I guess you can't handle basic respect. I'm shocked you still don't get it.

Benito
06-08-2016, 06:35 AM

Nice work! I'm planning on doing the same thing. For what the EVO sliders are, I can make a better set and weld
them on for way less. Saving money with a better product is a win win. Then, I can spend more on other stuff :yup:

I haven't made them yet, but I can guarantee they will be better :yup:

100% me and a friends design. Everything he makes is overkill. We call it OVERHAASED :eek:
When there done, I'll show pics and video in use on the Rubicon Trail.

Nope! Don't really care about it. The sliders we fab will be better even if they're as capable because they're cheaper
and I did it myself. Didn't come into this thread to start a slider war. I prefer DIY and am more than capable of it.

I guess based on your response, you own a bunch of his stuff. Sorry, I'm not a FAN BOY and could care less.

Man, honestly I was kind of routing for you, I said to myself "this guy is cocky as fuck thinking he can do better himself than a the evo sliders-I know I couldn't, but kudos to him if he can pull it off" now I will still give you kudos because you can weld, sorta, but....
A for Affert I guess?

Drdiesel1
06-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Wow your butt-hurt now after I said I would build my own and it will be better the EVO and your design? Didn't you say the exact thing from a previous post?:asshat:

I think you guys took what I said the wrong way. I wasn't saying my shit was better than EVO's. They make top notch stuff
or non of you would have it on your Jeeps. I was saying mine would be better for me. I like to make what I can, if I can.
Someone took what I said the wrong way and it's turned into this. I certainly had no intention to try and slam EVO
or EVO slider owners. Maybe it came out wrong in my post, but that is not what I was trying to do. I'm not trying to be a dick
towards anyone, but this has become a true fucked up situation. I apologize to everyone for my part in this and never meant
for it to be taken the way it has. Thanks!

Blazindevl
06-08-2016, 07:31 AM
I think you guys took what I said the wrong way. I wasn't saying my shit was better than EVO's. They make top notch stuff
or non of you would have it on your Jeeps. I was saying mine would be better for me. I like to make what I can, if I can.
Someone took what I said the wrong way and it's turned into this. I certainly had no intention to try and slam EVO
or EVO slider owners. Maybe it came out wrong in my post, but that is not what I was trying to do. I'm not trying to be a dick
towards anyone, but this has become a true fucked up situation. I apologize to everyone for my part in this and never meant
for it to be taken the way it has. Thanks!

I seriously just had a flashback reading this... You sound just like my ex-wife, are you bi polar?:eek:

2nd.gunman
06-08-2016, 09:59 AM
As much as I appreciate your opinion, you have no clue WTF you're talking about. The Rubicon will decide if they're worth a shit.
Not your armchair quarterback opinion LOL!

Don't give up your day job. Did you even use DOM? Looks like steam pipe

Exodus Jeeps
06-08-2016, 01:51 PM
I think you guys took what I said the wrong way.

Fuck you. You didn't just now realize what everyone meant, you've known all along. Take your shitty home built sliders and go fuck yourself.

Ddays
06-08-2016, 02:18 PM
I think you guys took what I said the wrong way.

:cheesy: No, I think we all took it exactly like you meant it....

Where is Bundy anyways? :thinking:

trailraider
06-08-2016, 03:28 PM
I still don't understand the fact you want to build sliders but then build them around the factory sliders.
to me this was a moot build. was this going on the same premis as if one condom good, two condoms better?

olram30
06-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Sick sliders bro. Gonna sound sweet when your body shifts into the factory ones.

2nd.gunman
06-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Fuck you. You didn't just now realize what everyone meant, you've known all along. Take your shitty home built sliders and go fuck yourself.

I second this motion.

Pyro1415
06-08-2016, 08:56 PM

They look decent... I'd tell you nice work but my hopes were so high after hearing they'd be better than evo. But shit man if your happy with them good for you. The angle looks terrible going over the stock rails in my opinion.

*disclaimer* I don't own a single evo product and I never plan to buy their sliders. Nothing against them but I just don't like the looks and don't need anything with that much protection.

Drdiesel1
06-12-2016, 02:53 AM

No thanks! I'm sure you enjoy that type of pastime :yup:

Drdiesel1
06-12-2016, 02:54 AM
I second this motion.

Yeah, you would. Maybe you two should get a room :thumb:

Drdiesel1
06-12-2016, 02:55 AM
They look decent... I'd tell you nice work but my hopes were so high after hearing they'd be better than evo. But shit man if your happy with them good for you. The angle looks terrible going over the stock rails in my opinion.

*disclaimer* I don't own a single evo product and I never plan to buy their sliders. Nothing against them but I just don't like the looks and don't need anything with that much protection.

They're only sliders. They don't need to be made for space flight. It's a simple rail to protect the tub. No need to go overboard :beer:

Drdiesel1
06-12-2016, 02:58 AM
I seriously just had a flashback reading this... You sound just like my ex-wife, are you bi polar?:eek:

You like men ? LOL!

Speedy_RCW
06-12-2016, 05:43 AM
This is just comical...especially reading your last comments. You specifically said they were gonna be better than EVO's.....I specifically asked you how they were going to be so much better.....you said I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Well I guess I finally saw and wow.... Those really look like shit (okay so maybe shit is a strong word, but they're definitely not as aesthetically pleasing as EVO or some of the others) and wtf with leaving the factory rails on? Will yours hold up....?...maybe...can't see the welds. But my guess is you'll smack them hard and the body will roll and your new badass sliders will hit your Rubi rails and in turn damage the body. But now you're kinda fucked because it doesn't look like you can remove the factory rails. And your comment above about how they don't need to be overkill.... You originally said these were gonna be so badass because your fabricator buddy does everything overkill. Anyways, good job for some DIY on your Jeep. I wouldn't be knocking you if you hadn't opened your cocksucker and spouted so much bullshit. But thumbs up anyways.

Speedy_RCW
06-12-2016, 06:02 AM
I hated to waste my time finding this but here it is.

I haven't made them yet, but I can guarantee they will be better :yup:

100% me and a friends design. Everything he makes is overkill. We call it OVERHAASED :eek:
When there done, I'll show pics and video in use on the Rubicon Trail.

dwvninety
06-12-2016, 06:23 AM

Drdiesel1
06-12-2016, 08:10 AM
This is just comical...especially reading your last comments. You specifically said they were gonna be better than EVO's.....I specifically asked you how they were going to be so much better.....you said I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Well I guess I finally saw and wow.... Those really look like shit (okay so maybe shit is a strong word, but they're definitely not as aesthetically pleasing as EVO or some of the others) and wtf with leaving the factory rails on? Will yours hold up....?...maybe...can't see the welds. But my guess is you'll smack them hard and the body will roll and your new badass sliders will hit your Rubi rails and in turn damage the body. But now you're kinda fucked because it doesn't look like you can remove the factory rails. And your comment above about how they don't need to be overkill.... You originally said these were gonna be so badass because your fabricator buddy does everything overkill. Anyways, good job for some DIY on your Jeep. I wouldn't be knocking you if you hadn't opened your cocksucker and spouted so much bullshit. But thumbs up anyways.

Why would think they're not overkill. They are made of 1 7/8 tube with a 3/16th wall thickness. They will keep the rocks
from damaging the tub. What more is needed ? The rubi rails were left on because the tub isn't finish and it looks like
hell without them, IMO. No worries, they'll work just fine and nobody needs to worry about them besides me.

I'll test them on the trail and see how they hold up. The Rubicon should be a great first test mule. Thanks!

sipafz
06-12-2016, 12:45 PM
For some reason, this thread came to mind?