Its like Kindergarten around here with these fanboys

Drdiesel1

You mean to tell me you just sold me some old shit? I need to find that D bag that can copy you guys, but out design, fabricate and weld you guys and see what he says. Get Mel on the phone now :bleh::D:D
I wouldnt trade any of my old EVO stuff for the new except the rear tire carrier if I had one of the 1st designs :rock:

Yeah! Too bad nobody else can weld, fab or design :asshat:
Narrow minded tools shouldn't work themselves into a lather over nothing, but, I guess you
can help yourself when it comes to fanboy stuff. Enjoy!

Originated from this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36373-Evo-Mfg-Gen-2-Rock-Sliders

Last edited by a moderator:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yeah, me too. Remember... Only EVO can make shit :2thumbsup: It's like the crybabies like to run loose and whine about nothing. Enjoy!
It's like kindergarten around here with some of these fanboys. Are you joining in too ?

Fanboys? I'm just waiting for you to bless us with your supreme talent in welding and fabrication. I mean everyone who doesn't fabricate their own shit are a bunch of kindergarten fanboys anyways....

Drdiesel1

Fanboys? I'm just waiting for you to bless us with your supreme talent in welding and fabrication. I mean everyone who doesn't fabricate their own shit are a bunch of kindergarten fanboys anyways....

When they're done, I'll post some pics. Shit, they're only rock rails. Whats the big deal?
You guys act like it's some kind of super secret science and nobody else on planet earth
has the right to make their own without this forums blessings. This is the dumbest bullshit I've ever
found on the net. WHHHHHHHHHA! You can't make those because EVO makes them :cheesy:

I'll make my own and I don't give a shit who likes it. You guys are too much.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
When they're done, I'll post some pics. Shit, they're only rock rails. Whats the big deal?
You guys act like it's some kind of super secret science and nobody else on planet earth
has the right to make their own without this forums blessings. This is the dumbest bullshit I've ever
found on the net. WHHHHHHHHHA! You can't make those because EVO makes them :cheesy:

This is the dumbest shit you've ever found on the net? You need to browse around the interwebs a bit more. It's full of self righteous fucks just like you. Nobody gives a shit what you do or what you install on your Jeep. But this site is full of opinions, most of which aren't like yours.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The dumbest shit I've seen on the Internet is someone who can't spell the name of the city they live in correctly. You are a fuckstick. Get lost.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

And yet here you are, complaining that we are not bowing down to your amazing "fab" skills. After all, they are only rock rails why are your panties in a bunch because you are not getting praise?

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Yeah! Too bad nobody else can weld, fab or design :asshat:
Narrow minded tools shouldn't work themselves into a lather over nothing, but, I guess you
can help yourself when it comes to fanboy stuff. Enjoy!

I'm fairly certain his post was in [sarcasm font]... Hence the emoji smiles. :beer:

Drdiesel1

The dumbest shit I've seen on the Internet is someone who can't spell the name of the city they live in correctly. You are a fuckstick. Get lost.

Okay, Mr Perfect. Like you've never made a typo or a mistake before.... LOL! I bet you're the biggest fuckup of them all :crazyeyes:
I see your repetitive posts. Maybe if you had a life you wouldn't need to be a self appointed spell check, internet NAZI. You do realize,
computers have this capability :doh:

This shit will go on and on because your Jeeps must not get dirty from all the mall crawling you do. Take it off road and have some fun!!!

Drdiesel1

I'm fairly certain his post was in [sarcasm font]... Hence the emoji smiles. :beer:

Yep! And, I left off the T on Can't so the spelling Nazi would have something to do :cheesy:
These guys take themselves too serious :eek: Winters over. Time to drag those Jeeps out and have some fun!
I gotta go install my Crusher flares. Have fun today.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay, Mr Perfect. Like you've never made a typo or a mistake before.... LOL! I bet you're the biggest fuckup of them all :crazyeyes:
I see your repetitive posts. Maybe if you had a life you wouldn't need to be a self appointed spell check, internet NAZI. You do realize,

This shit will go on and on because your Jeeps must not get dirty from all the mall crawling you do. Take it off road and have some fun!!!

Overlander might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the "biggest fuckup" for the english language has to go to Branks. But then again, I'm not sure english is his first language. Then again, maybe it was all a schtick?

But to suggest that Adam doesn't wheel his jeep is simply comical.

Drdiesel1

Overlander might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the "biggest fuckup" for the english language has to go to Branks. But then again, I'm not sure english is his first language. Then again, maybe it was all a schtick?

But to suggest that Adam doesn't wheel his jeep is simply comical.

Yes, it's very comical and at least you got it. LOL! I don't know why everyone wants to dogpile just because
someone wants to make their own shit. It crazy :twocents:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yes, it's very comical and at least you got it. LOL! I don't know why everyone wants to dogpile just because
someone wants to make their own shit. It crazy :twocents:

Maybe you're have trouble with reading comprehension. Nobody gives a shit!

You are the one that drug up the fabrication of your own sliders in this thread. Obviously your Butthurt from the responses you got some time ago. Seriously, GTFO!

JAGS

Hooked
I'm pretty sure this guy drank some sort of creek water up in the montery...er Monterey area. We know the type, right. Comes in talking all kinds of trash and doesn't, to my knowledge, even post one jeep pic. Hmmm.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm pretty sure this guy drank some sort of creek water up in the montery...er Monterey area. We know the type, right. Comes in talking all kinds of trash and doesn't, to my knowledge, even post one jeep pic. Hmmm.

Maybe he even traveled out east and drank the water here at Rausch

Trail JK

Aww did you get your feelings hurt?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461428603.709578.jpg .

Top Bottom