Another thumbs up for ORE

JK_BUB

Just had my gears done (5.13) and my new PR44 installed at ORE. Drew was very helpful and the install exceeded my expectations. It was done even earlier than Drew had committed to, every bolt was marked tight, and they even strapped my old housing down in the back (on paper to keep my interior clean). After a lifetime of being disappointed in "tuner shops", I couldn't be happier with ORE's work. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461514806.467059.jpg

JK_BUB

They are about an hour drive for me, but if they keep this level of service up, they will keep getting all of my business.

dillard09

They are about an hour drive for me, but if they keep this level of service up, they will keep getting all of my business.

I was up at ORE a couple days ago and seen your rig. Good looking rig! Mine will be back up there and in their shop in the middle of May.
I sat a BSed with Mel for over an hour. Drew had the phone glued to his ear and was in an out. Mel gave me a tour of the shops. Those guys are great peeps! If had my choice of any place to take my rig it would still be there.

JK_BUB

I was up at ORE a couple days ago and seen your rig. Good looking rig! Mine will be back up there and in their shop in the middle of May.
I sat a BSed with Mel for over an hour. Drew had the phone glued to his ear and was in an out. Mel gave me a tour of the shops. Those guys are great peeps! If had my choice of any place to take my rig it would still be there.

Thanks! I wish I had thought of asking for a tour. Looked like some badass Jeeps being built in the back.

MTG

Caught the Bug

An hour away and you would think about going any where else? :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

JK_BUB

An hour away and you would think about going any where else? :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

Not anymore. I have never had any shops do any work on my Jeep. I like to do everything myself, but if I ever need some work done again they will certainly be my first choice.

Top Bottom