Crawler Concepts Skinny FB

Operator_Error

So...in 3 years, youve never made a post...until you found a bumper you wanted?

Just started changing my build and going for a different look. Was looking through the classifieds and found a bumper that was close to me for a good price. Really wasn't anything close to me on jk forum and I just spent a ton of money on 2 new axles so my budget is pretty much wiped out.
...Didn't realize that It was a crime to try and buy something on here. Signed up here and jk forum and have just been active on there.

...Didn't realize that It was a crime to try and buy something on here. Signed up here and jk forum and have just been active on there.
crime? Nah...but to keep this place from turning into craigslist, we try to keep the "for sale" section for contributing members...like it says in the rules you agreed to when you signed up. People tend to frown on those here just to buy/sell shit.

Operator_Error

crime? Nah...but to keep this place from turning into craigslist, we try to keep the "for sale" section for contributing members...like it says in the rules you agreed to when you signed up. People tend to frown on those here just to buy/sell shit.

That's all well and good. But if I contact another member about something he is selling I don't really see how that would in anyway involve or affect you.

That's all well and good. But if I contact another member about something he is selling I don't really see how that would in anyway involve or affect you.
Im not arguing with you about it, just a friendly heads up.
And seeing as you blantanly dont care about the rules you agreed to, all on an open forum, it has everything to do with me...and all of the other contributing members here as well.

Operator_Error

Im not arguing with you about it, just a friendly heads up.
And seeing as you blantanly dont care about the rules you agreed to, all on an open forum, it has everything to do with me...and all of the other contributing members here as well.

Maybe from now on I'll check with you for approval before posting anything...oh wait this is wayalife, not medixjk forums! Go troll someone else. If your really this hurt over me posting here you really need to get a life.

Maybe from now on I'll check with you for approval before posting anything...oh wait this is wayalife, not medixjk forums! Go troll someone else. If your really this hurt over me posting here you really need to get a life.
Lmao. Your funny...and clearly dont get it. Lets try again...the rules arent my rules, they are Wayalifes rules. Try looking over them again. Oh, and dont confuse me calling out the craigslisters with being hurt on the interwebs.

Operator_Error

Lmao. Your funny...and clearly dont get it. Lets try again...the rules arent my rules, they are Wayalifes rules. Try looking over them again. Oh, and dont confuse me calling out the craigslisters with being hurt on the interwebs.
It would be different if I just signed up today. But from the looks of it I've been a member longer than you :clap2:

Operator_Error

Lol your totally right, you sure have. You must have a huge vested interest in this place with your 3 year post count of zero.
OK .. if I just post some random stuff like you I guess that would make me more of a member. In 3 years I have not once tried to buy anything or sell anything so how would that make me a Craiglister?

Top Bottom