Evo bolt on coilover instal

Blackjk58

So I just receive my EVO bolt on coilover front and rear, I want to get opinion on the installation how it goes if it's easy or not? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462048661.523846.jpg

Evil

Its not hard if you know your way around the Jeep and a shop. If this is your first install, get professional help. You will be cutting and grinding and fitting and make sure you have the correct hardware before you go balls out and get stuck like I did. Id say its a 7 out of 10.

Evil

Air tools, open end/box end, sockets, extensions, Grinding wheels, cutting wheels. The basics.

JES

The rear rock stars will be probably the most extensive cutting and grinding you will need to do. The front is pretty straight forward, but ensure you remove your battery before you start cutting for the c/o mount.

And although it is bolt in. I would still consider welding the brackets in place. Less periodic torquing of all the brackets and peace of mind. At a minimum the rear track bar bracket needs welded.

I did driveway/garage install on jack stands. Like stated. Proper tools are a must. And do a hardware inventory before you get into it.

Top Bottom