Hampton Roads VA

JKool13

Is there anyone from Hampton Roads VA that likes to jeeps, I need some dudes to go off roading so i don't get stuck by myself haha. Owning a jeep and having no jeep friends blows haha! Let me know whats up!

JKool13

I live in VA BCH. When and where are you wanting to go?
haha dude, i am new to the jeeping world so i have no idea what is around here haha. We can go wherever whenever. you got a Facebook or an instagram or anything of the social media world haha.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
haha dude, i am new to the jeeping world so i have no idea what is around here haha. We can go wherever whenever. you got a Facebook or an instagram or anything of the social media world haha.

Ok. Just a heads up unfortunately it's about 2 hours to anything legal. About 5 to anything really good.

If your up to it we can check out a place called Second Mountain near Harrisonburg some time after the first weekend in May.

Other than here, I really only use my IG. @tyler_ss_89

JKool13

Well dude I am down for whatever, I have a wife so it can't be like to last minute of stuff haha! I just wanna go off roading and get my jeep muddy I have said it before I am sick of feeling like a road queen! And I need somebody to wrench with man! I am looking into super chargers so I hope your down haha!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well dude I am down for whatever, I have a wife so it can't be like to last minute of stuff haha! I just wanna go off roading and get my jeep muddy I have said it before I am sick of feeling like a road queen! And I need somebody to wrench with man! I am looking into super chargers so I hope your down haha!

Great. I'll send you a PM when I get something going and yes, I'm always up to helping someone work on their Jeep.

JKool13

Maybe a Suds n Grub?

I hear you. We will plan something for the middle to end of the month to finally get you off of the pavement.

Hell yeah man! I am so down for real! I'm gonna need some helping hands when I drop this super charger haha!

Top Bottom