Looking for ocean views (SoCal)

JKUR-08

Hey everyone, so I am wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can go take my Jeep to tonight to park and chill with great ocean views. Any suggestions from my SoCal beach goers? It'll need to be somewhere I can be late since I will be out until sunrise. Also, I don't care if I can actually go on the beach or not, since I would rather be somewhere quiet with a wide view of the ocean from the top of my Jeep.

GraniteCrystal

Ha, asking for a hook up spot to go make out with your girl on top of your Jeep? Can't take another man's spot! You got to find your own! :)

I live in Colorado so I'm of no use here.

JKUR-08

Ha, asking for a hook up spot to go make out with your girl on top of your Jeep? Can't take another man's spot! You got to find your own! :)

I live in Colorado so I'm of no use here.

Nah no girlfriend here my friend. I am just looking to get away for the night. I usually go to the mountains but I don't have the time to worry about that drive back tomorrow. I am close enough to the coastline to drive to a spot and back home tomorrow without a mass loss of time.

GraniteCrystal

Nah no girlfriend here my friend. I am just looking to get away for the night. I usually go to the mountains but I don't have the time to worry about that drive back tomorrow. I am close enough to the coastline to drive to a spot and back home tomorrow without a mass loss of time.

Gotcha. Only place I've been is Huntington Beach which did have some awesome sunsets. Should be some SoCal guys who have better ideas though. Maybe just hop on the road and start driving? Worst case you beach camp or sleep in the Jeep

JKUR-08

Gotcha. Only place I've been is Huntington Beach which did have some awesome sunsets. Should be some SoCal guys who have better ideas though. Maybe just hop on the road and start driving? Worst case you beach camp or sleep in the Jeep

Yeah that is my plan B if nobody chimes in with a good spot. I got some time before I pack up and leave so thought I would ask before hand, but thanks for chiming in.

Peak

Laguna Beach has some nice views, I'd try by Crystal cove. I was there earlier today.

crowrb29

It might be too late but...Carlsbad has good views right between cbad and oside. La Jolla is really pretty and their are some super awesome cliffs and stuff on San Onofre State Beach.

JKUR-08

It might be too late but...Carlsbad has good views right between cbad and oside. La Jolla is really pretty and their are some super awesome cliffs and stuff on San Onofre State Beach.

Ahh yeah San Diego area was a bit farther than I wanted to go. I checked out Crystal Cove, but it was all closed up and I couldn't see the ocean. I ended sticking in Laguna area though. I am on the beach right now. I would have liked to stay on my Jeep, but it's all good. I will definitely check out San Onofre soon though. Nothing more beautiful to me than sitting on a cliffside near the ocean. Can yhe Jeep make it to the cliff or isnonly accessible by foot?

Top Bottom