evo 3 inch coils

Mitrig

hey guys so i had the chance to jump wot evo 3 inch plus rides, i will be doing 4 inch plus rides on the other jk...my question is i know i have seen that they sag with the heavier rigs...can anyone confirm this? the shocks on this rig are the fox resi shocks set for 2.5-3.5 inches of lift. i currently have 3 inch ft coils and a .75 puck front and back.

i was thinking to possibly run the 4 inch coils with no puck since my rig is on the heavy side...can anyone give me some feed back...i know this will force my shocks outside the operation area though i am hoping the weight of the rig since it is loaded almost 247 will compensate for the .25 difference from what i am running currently.

feedback is appreciated....i put 3 inch evos on the one rig and love them though it doesnt hold any real trail gear...

would i experience coil bind?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
All I know is that they lift at what they are advertised at on a JKU. I know they will sag loaded down, just dont know how much.

Mitrig

All I know is that they lift at what they are advertised at on a JKU. I know they will sag loaded down, just dont know how much.

yea my ft coils are 3 inches and i have a .75 puck on top of them and i am still barely netting 3 inches of lift....hoping someone has a heavy rig set up for overlanding or long duration camping with heavy load to see what theirs settled at.

Top Bottom