40's

bekel

I'm about 2 years away from getting my pr 60's, on a 15 jku with a 4" bds long arm is there anything else I will need to fit 40's so I can start saving up now to make sure I'm ready when I get my axels I plan on going with 5.13 with arb's moab 4.jpg

mastrcruse

I'm about 2 years away from getting my pr 60's, on a 15 jku with a 4" bds long arm is there anything else I will need to fit 40's so I can start saving up now to make sure I'm ready when I get my axels I plan on going with 5.13 with arb's View attachment 201374

Don't do a BDS lift. There are so many other companies that focus on the jeep community and deliver a better product...life Evo. I'd suggest 5.38s for 40's and trimming fenders. I'm also not sure how well 49's work with the full length bumper but that's just because I don't believe I've seen anyone running 40's with a full width bumper.

5280Sapper

I think 5.38's would be a better choice.. but you are on the right track.. the lit you have is fine.. if not going coilovers then maybe look at some better shocks. Maybe consider an atlas t case..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wheel your jeep for two years. If at that time you still think you need 40's, you should know what works and what doesn't. You can learn a lot with your setup during the next two years. Enjoy what you have.

SierraSilver

That's probably some of the best advice I've heard in a while! Really, it's worth it to have fun, watch where others can or can't go in your group and then you will know exactly where to build next!!

Top Bottom