Painless Trail Rocker $50 REBATE!

o7fxQqI.png

We are giving a $50 Rebate on all of our current Trail Rocker Systems through June 30th! For more info on the Trail Rocker systems: http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcatalog/trko

These systems are:
57000 - Trail Rocker System Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-15 (Auto Only) Black Dash Panel
57001 - Trail Rocker System Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-15 (Auto Only) Tan Dash Panel
57002 - Trail Rocker System Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-10 (Auto Only) Black Dash Panel
57005 - Trail Rocker Relay Center Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-15

We also are giving $150 on certain direct fit harnesses, including our CJ Jeep harness!

More info can be found here: http://www.painlessperformance.com/mayjunepromo

For those with a manual transmission, the 57005 is a great option that allows you to custom mount your switches! I promise we have more options on the way, as with any new product there have been a few delays, but we are working hard to bring you guys the A-Pillar and Overhead switch mounts!

Warebear

Awesome! Thanks for this opportunity. Does this 50$ rebate apply to the 57005, manual transmission unit?
Also is there an ETA on the A-Pillar and overhead switches?

May have to pull the trigger on this.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome! Thanks for the rebate! Might need to look into just the relay panel to replace my mess of a diy relay system I have

berick1

20160307_152445.jpg

Too late for me as I purchased one back in the Fall but a great deal for anyone on the fence about it. I can't speak highly enough about the ease of install. Loving it so far!

Awesome! Thanks for this opportunity. Does this 50$ rebate apply to the 57005, manual transmission unit?
Also is there an ETA on the A-Pillar and overhead switches?

May have to pull the trigger on this.

Warebaer,

It does apply to the 57005!

For others looking for a manual transmission option, until the release of the Overhead and the A-Pillar, the 57005 is going to be the best bet. If you don't want to add your own switches, the A-Pillar and Overhead mounts are at top priority and will be releasing soon, but they will not be a part of the rebate at this time.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Awesome! I love my Painless Trail Rocker. By far the easiest electrical install I've done on a vehicle.

Top Bottom