Best Leds4Less Products

tonytony9

I have been considering purchasing the light bar/headlight combo package from BestLeds4Less for awhile now and since the summer is coming up I want to have all my mods lined up so I am able to get some work done on the rig.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased this package:

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 2.07.46 PM.jpg

If so, I have a few questions about it. Firstly, I wanted to get the red halos with this package. Am I able to turn the red halos off and on in order for them not to be on constantly? They are probably not legal in my state and do not want to have them on all the time.

Also, I have posted about this before but would like some more update feedback now that the company has been out longer. How is the overall quality of these products? Keep in mind I am looking more for looks than performance with the light bar.

Thanks for the feedback!

Is anything legal in Jersey?

While I've never heard of that company, I can think of better ways to spend $350.

That's over halfway to Trucklites. They work a hell of a lot better than red halos at lighting the road and trail. And they're legal.

Evil

Why waste the money on a light bar for looks? Granted its your money but some JW's or TL's would be a better option. Ive seen LED's for less adds come through IG from 350 all the way down to 199 for the same set up so don't jump on it to fast.

brooklyn4x4

I got a light bar and pods from them and you get what you pay for. The quality is alright, but if you have a problem with anything from them good luck their costumer service it sucks. I ordered a 52 inch light bar and they sent me a 50 inch so with the brackets I received it did not work. It did not reach all the way across the windshield. So I sent them an email stating the problem and a ig direct message and I did not get a response. So I then sent them another email with no response. So I then posted publicly on one of there ig adds to try and get some attention from them, but I still not get a response instead they blocked me on ig so I could not post on anymore of there adds. I then sent a final email stating I was going to file a complaint with the BBB and also take to all online jeep forums and other forms of social media and tell people not to uses them. Mins after that email I finally got a nasty worded email back saying that they would finally send me the correct size light bar.

Top Bottom