Lund Flat Fender flares

steve091

Just installed a set of Lund/Rampage flat fender flares. For the most part they went on pretty smoothly, no real issues minus a few little things. A few holes didn't line up so I had to dremel them a bit larger but not so much the washer would go through. There is one self tapping screw that is used on the reaward bottom hole on each flare. Not sure why they didn't include a rivnut for that but I will be puttin my own in this summer when I have the chance. The inner fender liner tracing/cutting was pretty straight forward and there inner liner fits well over the stock,cut liner. A few of the trim push plugs are not used so I will be filling them with black silicone and possibly using silicone where the liner fits into the flare just to keep water and crap out. I am not very happy with the fact that they don't cover the tread as much as they advertise. i hate seeing any treat sticking out past the flare and wish the tire companies would offer more options for tall and skinnier. If anyone has any questions about these give me a shout. I can also take more pics if y'all want as well.

Top Bottom