BedRug or BedTred?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's a great. Ttfhell has it in his and I ran one in my old truck. I will run another when/if my carpet gets too beat up.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Has anyone installed either the BedTred or BedRug in their JK? I saw it at Jeep Beach was pretty cool.

I ran the BedTred in my last rig and will be running it again in this new one. I'll post some pics when I get near my computer again. It was great to have. I pulled the drain plugs underneath it, so it just drained out on the frequent times I got caught in the rain. Didn't fade with frequent exposure to the sun like 2 different spray on bedliners did on a previous rig. Stays grippy even when wet, but not abrasive at all to the touch. In case you can't tell, I was very impressed with it!

I ran the BedTred in my last rig and will be running it again in this new one. I'll post some pics when I get near my computer again. It was great to have. I pulled the drain plugs underneath it, so it just drained out on the frequent times I got caught in the rain. Didn't fade with frequent exposure to the sun like 2 different spray on bedliners did on a previous rig. Stays grippy even when wet, but not abrasive at all to the touch. In case you can't tell, I was very impressed with it!

Can decide on the BedRug or BedTred may BedRug in front and back seats BedTred in cargo area but I hve a 15 JKU with the sub in the floor

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I've been looking at these. Good to know. Going to hang on to the factory stuff until it gets beat up, though.

patr1ckm

I have the Bedrug. It is like a heavy-duty carpet, and the molding fits perfectly. I don't have slush mats. The bedrug can be cleaned easily . Just remove and hose it down.

danco3636

I'm thinking Bedrug on the front and Bedtred on the rear and cargo..... thoughts?
Does the Bedrug clean up just as easy and the Bedtred?

drdarren

I have the Bedtred and prefer it over the Bedrug. It works great and is easy to clean. It can be a pain to remove and reinstall due to the tight fitment but it is worth it,esp if you go offroad and get water/mud inside.

TheFett

Been looking into these as well, good post I'll definitely be following this one. I have a GSD and she loves being with the family and having her ride in the back cargo area pretty much convinced me a while ago that something easier to clean would need to be installed. Guys with dogs on here have said I'd be happier with BedTred in that case, and since I want easy to clean I think Im leaning towards BedTred over the BedRug, but still deciding so good post to follow now for sure

Any Difference in the heat levels? My 06 TJ's foot wells were super hot all the time. My 16 has no heat at all in them. I read somewhere on here that was due to the insulation under the carpet.

danco3636

Ok just installed the Bedtred. So far looks great and felt good ripping out the rug.
We will see how it rides and holds up.
Had to do some
Minor trimming and fitting but hey I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my Jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467311712.590933.jpg

Top Bottom