VIDEO - This Willys Jeep Has Always Been Out In The Open

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think this was actually posted a while back. Certainly worth a repost. Cool video for sure!

Ya know, I thought it might have been posted before but couldn't remember. After seeing the Commando video, this one came up and so I thought I should post it up too :crazyeyes:

Jegar

Ya know, I thought it might have been posted before but couldn't remember. After seeing the Commando video, this one came up and so I thought I should post it up too :crazyeyes:

I am SO glad you posted! Awesome Jeep! Awesome Trailer! Awesome story! Awesome video!

JeepFan

Hooked
Yea, I can't get enough of these old Jeeps. Glad you posted this video.

Any new updates on Rusty, Emma and, Pappy?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, I can't get enough of these old Jeeps. Glad you posted this video.

Any new updates on Rusty, Emma and, Pappy?

Thanks again for sending me the link to them!

Pappy is without question, the most reliable old iron I own. He just runs and runs.

Rusty is without question, the most useful old iron I own and I've been using him as a daily driver the last couple of weeks to help get some household chores and yardwork done.

Emma... well, she's a honey but she does have a few issues going on. More than likely, she's got an accelerator pump that's gone bad. I was going to try and rebuild the carb but decided to order up a reman Rochester 2GC carb with an electric choke. Hoping that helps out. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Another cool vid. I didn't grow up around jeeps, so it's cool to learn more about the history of the brand and its connection with people.

I must have missed it the first time around, so thanks for posting this one up again. [emoji106]

JeepFan

Hooked
Thanks again for sending me the link to them!

Pappy is without question, the most reliable old iron I own. He just runs and runs.

Rusty is without question, the most useful old iron I own and I've been using him as a daily driver the last couple of weeks to help get some household chores and yardwork done.

Emma... well, she's a honey but she does have a few issues going on. More than likely, she's got an accelerator pump that's gone bad. I was going to try and rebuild the carb but decided to order up a reman Rochester 2GC carb with an electric choke. Hoping that helps out. :yup:

Great report and great to hear your old iron serves you and Cindy well. Good call on Emma. I bet that reman carb breathes some new life into that old girl...

Top Bottom