They don't ban here. King retard just hands out retard titles

Flexy

King Retard
HAHA this is why this forum is so awful. It's like being in a kindergarten classroom. So many stupid fucking cocksuck rules created by a buncha "bros"

"Can't post other people's shit" "can't sell stuff your first post" "give a wave before you talk"

Get over yourselves. Fully expect to be banned and that's fine. I'll go have adult conversations at JKforum or Wrangler forum. Atleast you can post there and not have some pussy in his basement scold you on an Internet forum.

They don't ban here. King retard just hands out retard titles. They have to keep their membership numbers up!

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36686-Fully-expect-to-be-banned

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're so concerned about our "membership numbers", maybe you shouldn't have signed up to become a member. Just sayin :idontknow:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
They don't ban here. King retard just hands out retard titles. They have to keep their membership numbers up!

We ban, you bitch. We don't ban, you bitch.

Jesus fucking Christ go suck start a shotgun.

WJCO

Meme King
Blows me away how many people claim to not like it here and then keep coming back for more. WTF?

Skid_Kid

Blows me away how many people claim to not like it here and then keep coming back for more. WTF?

They didn't get enough attention as kids, so as they sit in their parents basement at the age of 37, in their pee stained tighty whities, they think they can be hard by typing on a keyboard.....

TheFett

They didn't get enough attention as kids, so as they sit in their parents basement at the age of 37, in their pee stained tighty whities, they think they can be hard by typing on a keyboard.....

But you forgot it how hard to it is to tpie on kyeboard........:cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King

Probably right. I'll write my congressman right now to make sure these type of people keep getting my money, they work hard for it.

TheFett

Probably right. I'll write my congressman right now to make sure these type of people keep getting my money, they work hard for it.

OOOoohhhhhhh, awwwwwwwww HAHAHAHAHAHA aannnnnnnd WJCO for the WIN!! Love it....LOVE IT!!! Couldn't agree MORE! :clap2::thankyou:

Flexy

King Retard
You said you were outta here a month ago. What gives?

I come back because there is some good info on the forum from the majority of its members. I just have to wade through the group of ass-kissing yes men to get to it.

Plus, I like poking the bear.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I come back because there is some good info on the forum from the majority of its members. I just have to wade through the group of ass-kissing yes men to get to it.

The only thing you poke is your asshole, now fuck off already

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Funny, you don't need to be a member to have access to all the great info we have. I mean, being that you're so concerned about our membership numbers and all. :rolleyes2:

47284_ba0841823b4b89eae855c00fa410162c.png

:icon_crazy:

Top Bottom