PDA

View Full Version : Eddie - You're seriously the laughing stock of the community

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 04:08 AM
You have to be on their level and expertise. If you're not things turn south quick. Keep posting, you'll get some laughs.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 04:24 AM
You have to be on their level and expertise. If you're not things turn south quick. Keep posting, you'll get some laughs.

Apparently, you're the expert here and we can only hope to be on your level some day. Certainly, we're laughing at you.

dwvninety
05-05-2016, 04:31 AM

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 04:33 AM

Sharkey
05-05-2016, 04:34 AM

Oh goody, the "it's pointless to correct steering geometry" guy is back.

You've wheeled for like 8 years and you think you're one? Come on man. Let's be repetitive like always and bring up grade 8. Or you're just a mall crawler what do you know. There's a reason you skip big events these days and it's not the crowds lol. Maybe you'll be hounded for autographs but what do I know.

Your comments show how fucking stupid you are, and how little you actually know.

OverlanderJK
05-05-2016, 04:36 AM
You've wheeled for like 8 years and you think you're one? Come on man. Let's be repetitive like always and bring up grade 8. Or you're just a mall crawler what do you know. There's a reason you skip big events these days and it's not the crowds lol. Maybe you'll be hounded for autographs but what do I know.

I know the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as the brown stain on the mattress.

I also know you should accept you aren't wanted here. After all your entire life has been a rejection.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Ohhhh the fan boys coming. My comments? No little one. But you guys are the experts. Can't run Currie. Can't use genright suspension. Can't use Reid knuckles. It's all inferior.

Over lander. You're not worth it to even reply to.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 04:45 AM

Come on man, let's be repetitive like always - I've only web-wheeled for like 8 years and mall crawling is the most that I could ever hope to do. As far as big events go, they're clearly meant for well known rock stars just like you. I mean, who doesn't know the awesome and amazing YellowJK :bowdown:

OverlanderJK
05-05-2016, 04:46 AM
Ohhhh the fan boys coming. My comments? No little one. But you guys are the experts. Can't run Currie. Can't use genright suspension. Can't use Reid knuckles. It's all inferior.

Over lander. You're not worth it to even reply to.

Man you are dumb as fuck.

Simple steps to follow,

Google city bus schedule
Find closet street that bus crosses
Jump in front of bus

JAGS
05-05-2016, 04:49 AM
If you hate us so much why are you here? You talk shit all the time, so naturally you are just getting it back. Unfortunately, you are highly outnumbered. So why not just leave. The only point you're proving is that you are a loser.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 04:51 AM
Eddie you would be surprised but I'm not going to get into it at all. You do do fun trails but to say you do the hardest, I wouldn't agree. You're never in Parker. You're never in Johnson. But it's not a who's better thing or wheels harder. And to sharkey real quick. Gerald at savvy said there's no need for high the jeep drives and handles but he doesn't know anything right...right.

I was just telling the guy to get a laugh. If it's not Evo, dynatrac, rancho?, and your others it's not good which is foolish. Rancho came out with knuckle today. No one ragged on that company, why? You guys say Reid is pointless. Just curious.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 04:52 AM
Oh never mind. Deletes all around.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Eddie you would be surprised but I'm not going to get into it at all. You do do fun trails but to say you do the hardest, I wouldn't agree. You're never in Parker. You're never in Johnson.

Apparently, you know all the places I've wheeled more than I could ever hope to. Clearly, not everyone can be the badass as you are.

But it's not a who's better thing or wheels harder.

But of course. Why else would a guy like you make up stuff like it mattered.

And to sharkey real quick. Gerald at savvy said there's no need for high the jeep drives and handles but he doesn't know anything right...right.

Sorry, not all of us can name drop people to make ourselves sound important.

I was just telling the guy to get a laugh.

Well, we're certainly laughing at you. :yup:

If it's not Evo, dynatrac, rancho?, and your others it's not good which is foolish. Rancho came out with knuckle today. No one ragged on that company, why? You guys say Reid is pointless. Just curious.

Sorry, I've been busy web wheeling today and missed whatever Rancho post you're referring to. If they came out with orange knuckles, I'd say they're just as pointless. But hey, you're the expert here. :yup:

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:05 AM
You always have the same answers. You're actually pointless to talk to. When people have you figured out, you have nothing but the same bullshit lines. You do make cool videos :)

Don't need to name drop. It's the people I wheel with.

This forum will laugh and come to your defense. Little do they know right?

Sharkey
05-05-2016, 05:06 AM
You can argue all you want, but the fact remains that the front end is an engineered steering and suspension system. It's designed from the factory with specific relationships between a variety of components. When you change that geometry, it has an effect. You may not notice it, and you may not think there is any benefit to trying to replicate the geometry of the original design, but you are foolish if you think there is no effect to the change.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:07 AM
Ok now you're being dumb. You just delete because you know the truth. Peace out buddy. You're seriously the laughing stock of the community. I would name drop but it would hurt your feelings. I'll end with tony. Larry. Dave. Gerald. John. Cassie. And I'm done.

Kisses.

dwvninety
05-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Ok now you're being dumb. You just delete because you know the truth. Peace out buddy. You're seriously the laughing stock of the community. I would name drop but it would hurt your feelings. I'll end with tony. Larry. Dave. Gerald. John. Cassie. And I'm done.

Kisses.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Nothing sharkey. Nothing happened at 4. I was going to Reid but told that wasn't needed nor drag flip was. You can't tell a difference. But this will be gone too.

I agree on some points that you're saying and have seen it needed. I didn't need it or I would have done it.

Also sway bar bolt came off in the front . It was stock but I'll change it to grade 8. Not to be an ass but true. Yep it was tight.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:13 AM
All day dw to make a point when no one needs to be jumped on in two seconds.

You're a public forum. You guys have to be used to it by now :)

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 05:14 AM
You always have the same answers.

Well, guys like you always have the same rhetoric. :idontknow:

You're actually pointless to talk to.

And yet, you're the one who signed up on my forum and from what I can tell, just to talk to me. Not like I came looking for you - just sayin.

When people have you figured out, you have nothing but the same bullshit lines.

Well, you're the one who has me all figured out. It should be no surprise to you that I'm giving you exactly what you came looking for.

You do make cool videos :)

Why thank you. :blush:

Wow, you're so cool. Maybe someday I can be as cool as you :yup:

And the "people you wheel with" will think you're a hero for courageously giving your 2 here. Little do they know, right? ;)

Sharkey
05-05-2016, 05:14 AM
You always have the same answers. You're actually pointless to talk to. When people have you figured out, you have nothing but the same bullshit lines. You do make cool videos :)

You sound important. Is this the point where I should care? I mean, really, I should sell my Jeep because there is no sense in owning one if you aren't wheeling Johnson Valley with industry badasses, right?

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 05:21 AM
Ok now you're being dumb. You just delete because you know the truth.

Okay, now you're just being dumb. Your posts have just been moved into your own thread. The truth is out there and for everyone to see.

Peace out buddy.

I hope that's a promise :yup:

You're seriously the laughing stock of the community.

Maybe so but at least the community knows who I am.

I would name drop but it would hurt your feelings.

Oh, by all means, please don't refrain from trying to make yourself sound important on my account.

I'll end with tony. Larry. Dave. Gerald. John. Cassie. And I'm done.

Kisses.

Again, I hope that a promise :standing wave:

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Actually they said don't go but when I do come here it drives me crazy. I own a forum in another business and I get the same treatment. What I like, they like. I will never not tell someone to not buy someone else's product.

Funny you made a thread. Typical. I'm so not important because of who I wheel with. Wasn't trying to be but you irk me with how you act. You can't act one way in person, same on video, and here and asshole to people to look cool. It's not right no matter what you think.

You bash Currie over dyna. You could just say they are better from your experience. To say they suck is downright dumb. I could go on and on.

And your Johnson comment. No. You could probably wheel there and do the better trails. It just won't make good video.

You know what you guys do. You guys get a kick out of this stuff. Can't say it's bad because I laugh at you a lot too.

dwvninety
05-05-2016, 05:34 AM
Actually they said don't go but when I do come here it drives me crazy. I own a forum in another business and I get the same treatment. What I like, they like. I will never not tell someone to not buy someone else's product.

Funny you made a thread. Typical. I'm so not important because of who I wheel with. Wasn't trying to be but you irk me with how you act. You can't act one way in person, same on video, and here and asshole to people to look cool. It's not right no matter what you think.

You bash Currie over dyna. You could just say they are better from your experience. To say they suck is downright dumb. I could go on and on.

And your Johnson comment. No. You could probably wheel there and do the better trails. It just won't make good video.

You know what you guys do. You guys get a kick out of this stuff. Can't say it's bad because I laugh at you a lot too.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 05:40 AM
Actually they said don't go but when I do come here it drives me crazy.

What a surprise, you're still here. :naw:
Maybe next time you should listen to "their" advice. :yup:

I own a forum in another business and I get the same treatment. What I like, they like. I will never not tell someone to not buy someone else's product.

Wow, you're so cool. :daydream:

Funny you made a thread. Typical.

Well, anyone who can name drop like you is clearly important enough to deserve their own thread :yup:

I'm so not important because of who I wheel with.

Of course not. I mean, why would anyone do something as stupid as post up on the internet who they wheel with.

Wasn't trying to be but you irk me with how you act.

Sorry, this isn't an "act" - this is who I am :yup:

You can't act one way in person, same on video, and here and asshole to people to look cool. It's not right no matter what you think.

Anyone who knows me well knows that the guy you see on our videos is the same guy you're hearing from now. The only thing that's not right is you being on here in spite of your clear disdain for my forum.

Funny, I was just called a Currie fanboy earlier today because I recommend their Johnny Joints over MetalCloak. I could go on and on. Apparently, I'm just downright dumb.

Oh no, not me. Only badasses go out to Johnson Valley and tell people on the internet how cool they are for going out there with people who supposedly matter.

Again, you're the one who came looking for us - not the other way around.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:40 AM
You can delete it. You're fantastic at posting pictures and buying Evo tho. Useful in Texas.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 05:44 AM
You can delete it.

You delete it.

You're fantastic at posting pictures and buying Evo tho. Useful in Texas.

And nobody is stopping you from being just as fantastic. Just keep up with the name dropping and maybe someday you'll be as important as you imagine you are. :yup:

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:48 AM
Eddie, just delete the thread. Your quirky comebacks are just the standard when you have writers block. I mean it happens every thread someone hates on you.

In my business I am.

I name dropped for fun. Granted you are brought up a lot. Not by friends but people who stop by. Maybe good or bad. Who knows.

You do act. Lol for you saying you don't. I've been around you a few times and I'm like he's like this?

Not true. Fanboys brotha.

Joints. Not rj 60 etc...

Na I just told the guy to laugh it off. You chimed in.

dwvninety
05-05-2016, 05:51 AM
In my business I am. I name dropped for fun.

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Dw. You worship that guy or something or is it standard to do the same things over and over here.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Eddie, just delete the thread.

How typical, things aren't going the way you were hoping they would and now, you just want it all to go away. :rolleyes2:

Your quirky comebacks are just the standard when you have writers block. I mean it happens every thread someone hates on you.

Just giving back what you're dishing out. :yup:

In my business I am.

Ummm, okay. :thinking:

I name dropped for fun.

Of course you did. I mean, only a loser would name drop to try and make himself sound important ;)

Granted you are brought up a lot. Not by friends but people who stop by. Maybe good or bad. Who knows.

Wow, I'm amazed that a nobody like me gets "brought up a lot" and not even by friends but by people who "stop by" - what ever that means :thinking:

You do act. Lol for you saying you don't. I've been around you a few times and I'm like he's like this?

Clearly, you know me better than myself. And, being that you've said as much on the internet, I'll defer to your expertise when it comes to me. :yup:

Not true. Fanboys brotha.

Joints. Not rj 60 etc...

Na I just told the guy to laugh it off. You chimed in.

Habla Ingles? :thinking:

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 06:00 AM
Dw. You worship that guy or something or is it standard to do the same things over and over here.

What a surprise - you're still here in spite of the fact that you said you were leaving.

dwvninety
05-05-2016, 06:04 AM

YellowJK
05-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Things aren't going my way? I expected them to here on your forum? I didn't even say nothing to you. You chimed in with your normal stuff

True

Yep

I'll take being a loser. I would think of it as, if I were you, a lesson. You won't get that but it's a small community and you know it. If you don't want to be short lived I would maybe try something different. No offense ;)

I always hear Wayalife and what they say is right. It's all I was referring to. Not all is wrong here. Just 50%

Nope I said a few times which you were a good guy. On the net you're an asshole.

Originally I told the guy in another thread to laugh it off. You came into the thread. So no, wasn't looking for you.

I respect what you do. I just think in your cult you can only go so far when you actually, if you thought about it, could go further had you not talked bad on 80% of the companies. Not one other guy does this. It could bite you in the ass but you'll have some normal comeback.

All in all I'm done. Never once pointed at you until you did. Sure, I named dropped but that's people you've bothered and said things about with them not doing a damn thing. You may think your little community doesn't affect people and their companies but it does.

You call metal cloak metal joke because of one tie rod. Maybe a bushing here and there. You call Currie axels junk because your buddy that gasses it like crazy snaps a axel. You call Teraflex a joke. You call north ridge one which I like them but see your point in a way. Your community refers someone to a good company and your minions chime in with they suck.

And now you see why companies and people in the industry feel the way we do.

Really done now. Good luck.

Dalton gang
05-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Can't we all just get along? For the love of jeep, i mean thats what really matters . Stock new old diffrent, thats what id tell my kids anyways haha. Entertaining though for sure:D

dwvninety
05-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Things aren't going my way? I expected them to here on your forum? I didn't even say nothing to you. You chimed in with your normal stuff

True

Yep

I'll take being a loser. I would think of it as, if I were you, a lesson. You won't get that but it's a small community and you know it. If you don't want to be short lived I would maybe try something different. No offense ;)

I always hear Wayalife and what they say is right. It's all I was referring to. Not all is wrong here. Just 50%

Nope I said a few times which you were a good guy. On the net you're an asshole.

Originally I told the guy in another thread to laugh it off. You came into the thread. So no, wasn't looking for you.

I respect what you do. I just think in your cult you can only go so far when you actually, if you thought about it, could go further had you not talked bad on 80% of the companies. Not one other guy does this. It could bite you in the ass but you'll have some normal comeback.

All in all I'm done. Never once pointed at you until you did. Sure, I named dropped but that's people you've bothered and said things about with them not doing a damn thing. You may think your little community doesn't affect people and their companies but it does.

You call metal cloak metal joke because of one tie rod. Maybe a bushing here and there. You call Currie axels junk because your buddy that gasses it like crazy snaps a axel. You call Teraflex a joke. You call north ridge one which I like them but see your point in a way. Your community refers someone to a good company and your minions chime in with they suck.

Sharkey
05-05-2016, 06:24 AM
If you don't want to be short lived I would maybe try something different. No offense ;)

Quite possibly the funniest shit I have read in weeks.

wayoflife
05-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Things aren't going my way? I expected them to here on your forum?

You're the one who wants this thread deleted :idontknow:

I didn't even say nothing to you.

It's "you didn't even say anything to me". To use "didn't" and "nothing" in the same sentence is a double negative. In other words, to say it like you had would in effect mean that you did mean to say something to me. :yup:

You chimed in with your normal stuff

Imagine that, I posted up on my own forum. :shock:

I'll take being a loser.

Well, at least you can admit to being a loser. :yup:

I would think of it as, if I were you, a lesson. You won't get that but it's a small community and you know it.

Ummm, actually, I think of my forum as my home on the internet and everyone here are guests, including losers like you.

If you don't want to be short lived I would maybe try something different. No offense ;)

Ummm, thanks for the advice but I think you've confused my forum with being some kind of popularity contest. In spite of what you seem to believe, it isn't but your continued presence does help to ensure it will be very long lived. Thank you. :cool:

It's funny how much you hear about WAYALIFE. Perhaps you should drop a few more names as I've never heard of you.

Funny, you seem to know me but I for the life of me don't know who you are. That being said, all my closest friends seem to think I'm an asshole in person. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Oh come on, you can't be that stupid. YOU are the one who came looking for this forum, YOU became a member of it and YOU are the one still participating on it in spite of the fact that you clearly hate it.

Ummm, thank you for the sermon but honestly, I can't even begin to imagine why you would care. Being that I'm so horrible, a "cult" leader and that what I do will bite in me in the ass, you should be happy that I'll have what's coming to me.

Funny, the only thing I ever do is state my opinion and share my experiences. What a shame that your name dropped friends are "bothered" by it. Of course, being that we're such a "little community", I can't imagine how we can effect anyone let alone your self-important friends.

You call metal cloak metal joke because of one tie rod. Maybe a bushing here and there. You call Currie axels junk because your buddy that gasses it like crazy snaps a axel. You call Teraflex a joke. You call north ridge one which I like them but see your point in a way.

How evil of me to have an opinion and share the things I've seen and experienced on my own website. You would think we're in America or something.

Your community refers someone to a good company and your minions chime in with they suck.

Oh, god forbid anyone has a differing opinion than yours and shares it with others. Again, you would think we're in America or something.

Funny, you make it sound like I should care. :thinking:

I somehow doubt it but hey, one can hope. :yup:

Sharkey
05-05-2016, 07:10 AM
You act like Eddie wields some sort of black magic and people can't make up their own minds. I mean seriously dude, why is it that everyone but Eddie is entitled to have an opinion? You are butt hurt over nothing...like you have a hwedgie or something. Kind of reminds me of this guy named Dave that pretends to like Jeeps but would really rather play golf. Hmmm. :thinking:

2nd.gunman
05-05-2016, 10:30 AM

True

Yep

If you're such a badass who's so important grow a pair and drop your own name! Otherwise you're just another whiny bitch with no idea

dillard09
05-05-2016, 10:48 AM
So why don't you drop your own name and what forum you own so we can take the nonsense over there and talk shit about you! Very professional and classy YellowJK. But over here this is Eddies forum and....

TheFett
05-05-2016, 11:43 AM
You act like Eddie wields some sort of black magic and people can't make up their own minds. I mean seriously dude, why is it that everyone but Eddie is entitled to have an opinion? You are butt hurt over nothing...like you have a hwedgie or something. Kind of reminds me of this guy named Dave that pretends to like Jeeps but would really rather play golf. Hmmm. :thinking:

Uuuhhhh Sharkey, I hate to be the PC police but.....why's it gotta be "black" magic!?!......my popcorn a done I'll wait and see, and enjoy this one......[emoji23][emoji23]

cozdude
05-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Kind of reminds me of this guy named Dave that pretends to like Jeeps but would really rather play golf. Hmmm. :thinking:

Best comment in the whole thread lol

WJCO
05-05-2016, 12:13 PM
I don't get it, so there's a difference of opinion here. Member gets butthurt about it, starts posting shit about WAL, gets their own thread, then brings up everything they don't like about WAL.

Very simple solution, go somewhere that caters to your opinion and you'll feel great about it and we don't have to go down this road again.

And as always:

Thegreenmachine12
05-05-2016, 02:02 PM
This forum has a ton of experienced Jeepers that have been around the block when it comes to Jeeps and offroading in general. In addition, they tell it how it is whether you like it or not, and if you can't take it, social media is not for you.

JKbrick
05-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Take your bag and leave please

rinkishjk
05-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Take your bag and leave please

There should be a Cummins in there.

JKbrick
05-05-2016, 03:40 PM
There should be a Cummins in there.

Maybe that's what the paper towels are for?

Warebear
05-05-2016, 03:55 PM
I just don't understand how so many people can talk so much trash. I'm more than willing to bet these people all come here for advice, all watch the videos and beat their little meat, and all eagerly came to be a part of this forum. I hate grown ass children

WJCO
05-05-2016, 04:00 PM
I just don't understand how so many people can talk so much trash. I'm more than willing to bet these people all come here for advice, all watch the videos and beat their little meat, and all eagerly came to be a part of this forum. I hate grown ass children

Seems like they all get pissed off as soon as their opinion is disagreed with. Then they talk shit like this is the worst place on earth because nobody agrees with them.

MR.Ty
05-05-2016, 04:34 PM

Hey, I noticed you edited your original post. I put it back. You are welcome.

olram30
05-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Op sounds like a dick.

longarmwj
05-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Eddie you would be surprised but I'm not going to get into it at all. You do do fun trails but to say you do the hardest, I wouldn't agree. You're never in Parker. You're never in Johnson. But it's not a who's better thing or wheels harder. And to sharkey real quick. Gerald at savvy said there's no need for high the jeep drives and handles but he doesn't know anything right...right.

I was just telling the guy to get a laugh. If it's not Evo, dynatrac, rancho?, and your others it's not good which is foolish. Rancho came out with knuckle today. No one ragged on that company, why? You guys say Reid is pointless. Just curious.

Pretty sure he does some of the hardest trails I've ever seen documented. His videos are testimony to that. They've taken their jeeps (without breakage because of QUALITY TESTED AND PROVEN products like dynatrac, evo, etc) places I wouldn't ever think about sticking my WJ.

Okay I may have lied, I probably would stick my WJ in some of those places, but then again body damage to me is a badge of honor :idontknow: