Eddie - You're seriously the laughing stock of the community

YellowJK

You have to be on their level and expertise. If you're not things turn south quick. Keep posting, you'll get some laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You have to be on their level and expertise. If you're not things turn south quick. Keep posting, you'll get some laughs.

Apparently, you're the expert here and we can only hope to be on your level some day. Certainly, we're laughing at you.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Oh goody, the "it's pointless to correct steering geometry" guy is back.
You've wheeled for like 8 years and you think you're one? Come on man. Let's be repetitive like always and bring up grade 8. Or you're just a mall crawler what do you know. There's a reason you skip big events these days and it's not the crowds lol. Maybe you'll be hounded for autographs but what do I know.

Your comments show how fucking stupid you are, and how little you actually know.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You've wheeled for like 8 years and you think you're one? Come on man. Let's be repetitive like always and bring up grade 8. Or you're just a mall crawler what do you know. There's a reason you skip big events these days and it's not the crowds lol. Maybe you'll be hounded for autographs but what do I know.

I know the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as the brown stain on the mattress.

I also know you should accept you aren't wanted here. After all your entire life has been a rejection.

YellowJK

Ohhhh the fan boys coming. My comments? No little one. But you guys are the experts. Can't run Currie. Can't use genright suspension. Can't use Reid knuckles. It's all inferior.

Over lander. You're not worth it to even reply to.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Come on man, let's be repetitive like always - I've only web-wheeled for like 8 years and mall crawling is the most that I could ever hope to do. As far as big events go, they're clearly meant for well known rock stars just like you. I mean, who doesn't know the awesome and amazing YellowJK :bowdown:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ohhhh the fan boys coming. My comments? No little one. But you guys are the experts. Can't run Currie. Can't use genright suspension. Can't use Reid knuckles. It's all inferior.

Over lander. You're not worth it to even reply to.

Man you are dumb as fuck.

Simple steps to follow,

Google city bus schedule
Find closet street that bus crosses
Jump in front of bus

JAGS

Hooked
If you hate us so much why are you here? You talk shit all the time, so naturally you are just getting it back. Unfortunately, you are highly outnumbered. So why not just leave. The only point you're proving is that you are a loser.

YellowJK

Eddie you would be surprised but I'm not going to get into it at all. You do do fun trails but to say you do the hardest, I wouldn't agree. You're never in Parker. You're never in Johnson. But it's not a who's better thing or wheels harder. And to sharkey real quick. Gerald at savvy said there's no need for high the jeep drives and handles but he doesn't know anything right...right.

I was just telling the guy to get a laugh. If it's not Evo, dynatrac, rancho?, and your others it's not good which is foolish. Rancho came out with knuckle today. No one ragged on that company, why? You guys say Reid is pointless. Just curious.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie you would be surprised but I'm not going to get into it at all. You do do fun trails but to say you do the hardest, I wouldn't agree. You're never in Parker. You're never in Johnson.

Apparently, you know all the places I've wheeled more than I could ever hope to. Clearly, not everyone can be the badass as you are.

But it's not a who's better thing or wheels harder.

But of course. Why else would a guy like you make up stuff like it mattered.

And to sharkey real quick. Gerald at savvy said there's no need for high the jeep drives and handles but he doesn't know anything right...right.

Sorry, not all of us can name drop people to make ourselves sound important.

I was just telling the guy to get a laugh.

Well, we're certainly laughing at you. :yup:

If it's not Evo, dynatrac, rancho?, and your others it's not good which is foolish. Rancho came out with knuckle today. No one ragged on that company, why? You guys say Reid is pointless. Just curious.

Sorry, I've been busy web wheeling today and missed whatever Rancho post you're referring to. If they came out with orange knuckles, I'd say they're just as pointless. But hey, you're the expert here. :yup:

YellowJK

You always have the same answers. You're actually pointless to talk to. When people have you figured out, you have nothing but the same bullshit lines. You do make cool videos :)

Don't need to name drop. It's the people I wheel with.

This forum will laugh and come to your defense. Little do they know right?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You can argue all you want, but the fact remains that the front end is an engineered steering and suspension system. It's designed from the factory with specific relationships between a variety of components. When you change that geometry, it has an effect. You may not notice it, and you may not think there is any benefit to trying to replicate the geometry of the original design, but you are foolish if you think there is no effect to the change.

YellowJK

Ok now you're being dumb. You just delete because you know the truth. Peace out buddy. You're seriously the laughing stock of the community. I would name drop but it would hurt your feelings. I'll end with tony. Larry. Dave. Gerald. John. Cassie. And I'm done.

Kisses.

dwvninety

Ok now you're being dumb. You just delete because you know the truth. Peace out buddy. You're seriously the laughing stock of the community. I would name drop but it would hurt your feelings. I'll end with tony. Larry. Dave. Gerald. John. Cassie. And I'm done.

Kisses.

Name Drop.jpg

YellowJK

Nothing sharkey. Nothing happened at 4. I was going to Reid but told that wasn't needed nor drag flip was. You can't tell a difference. But this will be gone too.

I agree on some points that you're saying and have seen it needed. I didn't need it or I would have done it.

Also sway bar bolt came off in the front . It was stock but I'll change it to grade 8. Not to be an ass but true. Yep it was tight.

YellowJK

All day dw to make a point when no one needs to be jumped on in two seconds.

You're a public forum. You guys have to be used to it by now :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You always have the same answers.

Well, guys like you always have the same rhetoric. :idontknow:

You're actually pointless to talk to.

And yet, you're the one who signed up on my forum and from what I can tell, just to talk to me. Not like I came looking for you - just sayin.

When people have you figured out, you have nothing but the same bullshit lines.

Well, you're the one who has me all figured out. It should be no surprise to you that I'm giving you exactly what you came looking for.

You do make cool videos :)

Why thank you. :blush:

Don't need to name drop. It's the people I wheel with.

Wow, you're so cool. Maybe someday I can be as cool as you :yup:

This forum will laugh and come to your defense. Little do they know right?

And the "people you wheel with" will think you're a hero for courageously giving your 2¢ here. Little do they know, right? ;)

Top Bottom