JK Rubicon Shocks and Springs and other Misc. Parts

Scrambler

As the title states, I have some stuff I'm willing to pass on to ACTIVE members since I no longer have a JK and don't feel like modifying any of this stuff to fit my TJ. You must have at least 100 posts and have actively participated in this forum at least once a week. Also, I'm not shipping this stuff, nor am I driving all over the place to get it to you. I'll be driving to a couple of different states in the SE over the next two weeks, so PM me and maybe we can work something out.
Shocks and springs ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462575946.291727.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462575962.271701.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462575976.064984.jpg

Rugged Ridge locking hood latch. New ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462576020.308626.jpg

Mopar Freedom Top Storage Bag. New ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462576053.444006.jpg

Someone gave me this and said it fit a JK, but the part numbers don't jive. New. If you can use it, you can have it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462576089.071966.jpg

By the way, I like beer and scotch. [emoji106]🏻

Evil

If no one takes the top bag and your willing to work out shipping let me know. If you got a local willing to use them get rid of it.

Scrambler

Too far away or you'd have a taker on the shocks/springs.

Great deal though.
We'll be in Biloxi the 19th, but I doubt you would want to drive 8 hours for some shocks and springs.

If no one takes the top bag and your willing to work out shipping let me know. If you got a local willing to use them get rid of it.

I'll give it a week or two and if no one bites, I'll ship you the bag. It doesn't weigh much and I could compress it down to a fairly small box. Just remind me in about two weeks.

Evil

We'll be in Biloxi the 19th, but I doubt you would want to drive 8 hours for some shocks and springs.

I'll give it a week or two and if no one bites, I'll ship you the bag. It doesn't weigh much and I could compress it down to a fairly small box. Just remind me in about two weeks.

Cool deal. I will cover your beer money too. :thumb:

Scrambler

Bumping this thread. I was looking through the garage yesterday and found a brand new oil filter for the 3.6. Come get this stuff. :thumb:

Scrambler

Another thread bump. I guess I'll ship this stuff if someone wants it and i'll bump the minimum post count down to 50, but you are going to have to make it worth my while, i.e. cover shipping. Id rather these things go to a WAL off member. The hardtop storage bag has been spoken for by EVIL (if he still wants it). any takers on this other stuff?

mds22

I'll take the freedom top storage bag. Live in Birmingham, travel to Mobile and panhandle often. Let me know where you are I'll come to you

Evil

Another thread bump. I guess I'll ship this stuff if someone wants it and i'll bump the minimum post count down to 50, but you are going to have to make it worth my while, i.e. cover shipping. Id rather these things go to a WAL off member. The hardtop storage bag has been spoken for by EVIL (if he still wants it). any takers on this other stuff?

Yeah, if your still willing to ship it.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I'm interested in the springs and shocks along with filter if still available for shipping any idea how much

Scrambler

Bump. Shocks, Springs, Locking Hood Latch, and brand new oil filter are still available. I'd hate to throw this stuff away, but I've got some TJ parts that I need to get off the floor and these JK parts are taking up my shelving. I'm cleaning out my garage on Saturday. I don't know if I'll hold on to them much past that. If you are going to the End of Summer Run, I can give this stuff to Trevor to give to you. Let me know.

Top Bottom