Wave from Kansas City, MO

stitch1

:standing wave:

Hello fellow Jeepers. Long time lurker but I finally bought another Jeep. I sold my last Jeep (05 TJ Rubi) about 4 years ago. Life happened and I just couldn't keep it. :grayno: Fast forward to Wednesday this week and I am back in the saddle again. Hopefully, I won't ever have to give it up ever again. I have been living the Jeep life vicariously through all of you on this site as well as the Wayalife YouTube videos.

So far this is the best picture I have of the new beast. :rock: My wife and I are calling it Cookie Monster.

I started wheeling in a 94 YJ SE yes, the 4cyl. Moved up to the 05 TJ Rubicon. I didn't think they could get much better than the TJ with 4:1 ratio and locking diffs. But man, these new JK's... Wow, soo nice. I feel a bit guilty just thinking of getting it dirty. But that feeling quickly passes remembering just how much fun I've had and friends I have met while off-roading. It really is more than a Jeep....... You guys know the rest!

White lightning

There is one in Liberty. I forgot what it's called but from what I've heard they are pretty good and travel/wheel a lot. But I personally haven't been with them being in Cali for work the past few years.

Hot94Z28

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Do any of you from MO belong to any local Jeep clubs?

No, there is some dudes Where I work that belong to a club, but they wear T-shirts with the club name and a saying "you're not invited" so I never have asked them.

stitch1

Wow, sounds like a great an inviting bunch. :naw:

Mikelang, where all does your club wheel at? On that side of the state I have only been to Fulton. My Wife and I travel to STL quite often just to get away. We were there just a few weeks ago to check out the new Weber restaurant that opened over there. (I'm a big BBQ guy)

I'll look into the liberty group. I have a teacher friend that coaches a track team up there.

Top Bottom