Determining plush ride coils

Jackal01

Is there a marking or anything from EVO on the coils?

I ask because a guy on a local jeep parts FB group is selling a 4" Enforcer with DLF, EVO Spec King 2.0s for $1600. 10k miles. Only thing missing are brake lines unless they ship it with anything else if front relocation brackets, etc. It seems like a good deal but I want to know the coils are EVO and not something else.

Jeepfan30

That guy is a member of this forum, if we are talking about a guy that just moved from HI, white JKU? People don't just buy King EVO spec 2.0 shocks if they don't have the plush ride coils to pair them with. I wanted to buy the shocks, but he wasn't willing to separate the Enforcer Kit.

Last edited:

Jackal01

That guy is a member of this forum, if we are talking about a guy that just moved from HI? People don't just buy King EVO spec 2.0 shocks if they don't have the plush ride could to pair them with.

I don't know him. Haven't asked if he's WAL.

People can and will be assholes. Not saying he is but it would be reassuring to know they are real. I don't know him. If I am going to be potentially giving him a serious amount of money I don't think my concern is unrealistic.

Jeepfan30

I don't know him. Haven't asked if he's WAL.

People can and will be assholes. Not saying he is but it would be reassuring to know they are real. I don't know him. If I am going to be potentially giving him a serious amount of money I don't think my concern is unrealistic.

I just went outside and looked at my EVO coils, didn't see any markings on them. I am sure the seller will chime in here soon to help re-assure you.

Jeepfan30

The sellers FB username is the same as his name on WAL. Search for his threads and you will see his posts about installing the kit.

Top Bottom