LUX Lighting "Monsters"

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
So looking for rock lights I decided on LUX Lighting. Seeing that they now offer Monsters lights how could I say no. Ordering the lights was simple. Getting the lights is a whole other story.

Lights finally showed yesterday and I'm pumped for the install. Not going to lie...it took almost 3months to get these beauties. Had to send messages to Facebook, Instagram, and countless email w/calls to get a response. Seems there's a huge back log. And if LUX reads this thread, a simple explanation as to fulfillment issues would have been grateful and appreciated.

I did finally receive a email explaining productions issues and would be compensated.

So fast forward to yesterday the lights showed up via snail mail 3day no doubt.

Compensation....Holy Moly Lux lighting sent me an extra set of 4monster lights. I couldn't be more grateful. These lights run roughly $59.00ish each.
To get an extra set was well worth the wait not expected but defiantly appreciated.

Thanks Lux Lighting!!!!!!

Can't wait to post pics after install.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462634970.012686.jpg

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

I love those lights!! Thanks for the heads up about the delayed order/delivery times. Guess I'll order mine now so I have something to do later this summer. 🤔

Crystaliner

LUX Lighting "Monsters"

I love those lights!! Thanks for the heads up about the delayed order/delivery times. Guess I'll order mine now so I have something to do later this summer. 樂

Don't get me wrong...after talking to another Wayalife member at a Suds and Grub I had all intentions of calling AMEX and reversing charges.

It was extremely frustrating seeing LUX post on FB and IG and not respond to my attempts to get ahold of,

Wife told me to hang in a little longer in doing so, received to the product I wanted and a bonus.

A lesson to me....Im not on this site Bashing or "calling out a company" but more wanting to say...Thanks LUX lighting for stepping up!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Desertman

I ordered min three weeks back and they are just shipping last Friday. Look but they are made by hand in the USA. Do you want them to be mass produced in China? No doubt it will happen one day but for us who got in at the start its a premium product.

Crystaliner

LUX Lighting "Monsters"

So I finally got off my ass and installed 6 of the 12 LED lights. Tied them into the S-pod.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472341724.810513.jpg

1 one each side of the 1/4pounder

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472341783.926951.jpg

1on both sides wheel well center

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472341851.007376.jpg

Hopefully this is a good spot.

Can't wait for tonight!!!!!!?

Sullivan

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472343171.351521.jpg
Love Lux lights. I want to add a few more but want blue. I figured I'd wait for the monsters to come out in color then get a set of 4.
Post up a night pick when you get a chance. I want to see how bright they really are.

The Kraken

I have green on mine and I love the LUX lights. Looks great! I want to get the 4 piece for the wheel wells in the regular light in case I need that light rather than green.

Crystaliner

LUX Monsters....total of 6 at this point

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472354721.319834.jpg

Driver door...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472354733.232277.jpg

Left wheel

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472354781.938712.jpg

Center front

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472354799.273110.jpg

Right wheel

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472354820.232539.jpg

Passenger door....

JeepJeep75

Those are very bright looking! It looks like the very front two are a different color temperature than the two behind the front wheels. Do they look the same color to your eye or is the camera just catching the lights differently?

Crystaliner

Jeep jeep....Think I'm washing the wheel-well and bumper together which is giving that effect. I prefired them before install and they looked all the same kelvin rating.

Top Bottom