Wave from Southern Pines, NC!

jmayps

Just wanted to finally introduce myself after several months of listening (reading) and learning from everyone. Recently moved to Southern Pines, NC from Tacoma, WA. Drove our 2013 JK Sport with the wife, cat, and dog all the way across the country. Longest trip of my life.

Bought our JK about a year ago after the old pickup finally died and haven't looked back since. This is definitely the rig I plan on keeping for the rest of my life and I plan on building it slowly over time.

I look forward to meeting everyone in WAL and hope to meet some NC members while I'm here!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462745463.573781.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462745547.172312.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462745602.071344.jpg

swampdog

Welcome from Charlotte. Uwharrie is about a hour from you and has some great trails. I'm sure we will do another group run there in the next month or two, you should join!

thardy

Banned
Good looking rig and Welcome! We've got a run in TN next weekend and will have more throughout the SE as summer progresses.

swampdog

Good looking rig and Welcome! We've got a run in TN next weekend and will have more throughout the SE as summer progresses.

^^^^Yup. There is a convoy of us from NC leaving super early Friday AM to head to windrock. Feel free to join.

jmayps

Won't be able make the trip this weekend. Thanks for the invite though! I'll keep my head to the ground and try and make the next one for sure. Spent a lot of money getting out here and gotta start saving again.

Top Bottom