MOAB - FORK YEAH : a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure [TRAILER VIDEO]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's been a long time coming and we apologize for making you wait but Cindy and I are happy to announce that our all new, WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure series is finally almost done and it's going to be called, "MOAB - FORK YEAH!" On this trip, you'll get to see all the fun we had, with our good friends and taking on famous Jeep trails out in Moab, Utah including Flat Iron Mesa, Cliffhanger, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim and the Golden Spike. We hope that you'll enjoy watching this official trailer for the series as it'll give you a good taste of things to come.

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!
To help celebrate the upcoming release of Part 1 : MOAB - FORK YEAH!, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to the first person who can correctly guess just how long it will be. To WIN, all you have to do is post up your answer here on this thread. If nobody guesses the correct time, the prize will go to the first person who comes the closest. Only 1 guess per member is allowed and submission can be made up until the day of the film's release. The WINNER of the shot glasses will be announced at that time and they will not need to be present to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

main.php

AND THE WINNER IS....
23:43 I can't wait to see the full video. Thank you guys for sharing your amazing trips

CONGRATULATIONS robx251, you have just WON a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!! :rock:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We have also produced the 3 Part RUBICON video series, the 6 Part MOAB - Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series, DUSY, BEDEVILED and SNAKE EYES. We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Wow I can't wait for this I'm gonna guess and say 17 minutes 58 seconds for Part 1
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all you do

Top Bottom