FEELER: JKU Soft top For Sale

TennJK

I have a factory soft top that has been sitting in my garage and will never go back on because I got a Trektop. Top comes from a 2008 JK. Top is in good shape with no tears or rips. Windows aren't too scratched up and they are tinted. I have all hardware. I also have an extra header that I will throw in too. Not wanting to ship because that would be a pain. But I will drive to meet you. Located in Morristown TN. Asking $500 for it. If you have any questions, just shoot me a pm. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463429730.185681.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463429759.651212.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463429776.923212.jpg

TennJK

If i would have read this yesterday, I just drove back from Windrock yesterday and could have grabbed it. :-/

I hate that I missed that. I would say that I would drive to meet you, but your profile says that you're in Kansas City lol. Wish I would've posted this earlier!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
It was a great time, that's for certain. Yep, I live in KC. It was a long drive and worth every second.
Was referring to being able to grab it for stitch1, since i pretty much traversed the whole state of Tennessee.

stitch1

Dude, I'm in Overland Park and I just saw one on Craigslist for the same price!!

I think the one on CL was a trek top. Either that or I missed the one you're talking about. This looks to be in the best shape that I've seen at this price point and is a wayalifer.

Top Bottom