4:10 Rubicon Gears, Front Stock DS, Diff Covers

Evil

Just throwing this out here if anyone is interested. My Jeep is in the shop getting gears and drive shafts and a bunch of other stuff done so I have until Wednesday to let the shop know if I want any of the stock parts back. I will have the front driveshaft, front and rear stock Rubicon ring and pinion sets, no bearing and the diff covers. If no one has any interest I will leave it to the scrap pile.

WJCO

Meme King
Just throwing this out here if anyone is interested. My Jeep is in the shop getting gears and drive shafts and a bunch of other stuff done so I have until Wednesday to let the shop know if I want any of the stock parts back. I will have the front driveshaft, front and rear stock Rubicon ring and pinion sets, no bearing and the diff covers. If no one has any interest I will leave it to the scrap pile.

I kept my old gear sets. Gonna make some garage decor with them, like a clock or something. Something fun to do with the kids.

Evil

I kept my old gear sets. Gonna make some garage decor with them, like a clock or something. Something fun to do with the kids.

If you need any more, let me know, I have a few connections in the industry that I can get used parts from like cams and pistons, gears etc.

WJCO

Meme King
If you need any more, let me know, I have a few connections in the industry that I can get used parts from like cams and pistons, gears etc.

Lol. Cool. Thanks. I may take you up on that someday. The kids love learning about cars/parts.

Dalton gang

What parts? I get my Jeep back tomorrow so Im bringing my truck.

Really? Ill take it all man were you going in so cal ? Im in san diego county. Im running 4 : 10s and a lift so you never know when you might bust something.

Evil

I will pick it all up tomorrow and we can figure out the details once I have it. Might be able to get it all to San Marcos if I have a truck in route that way.

Dalton gang

Thanks brother ! Im pumped on the goodies , not so worried about breaking shit now. Plus i already hammered my front dif cover .

Still have these? Dana 44 front ring and pinion? 4:10

So this guy has to be fuckin around right?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You just don't give up do you

This guy ever looked at a calendar?!? :cheesy:

I think he's trolling, or he's the stupidest S.O.B. I've seen, this month.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Worst

Troll

Ever

Top Bottom