Online ordering "difficulty"

JeepJeep75

Good evening all,

So I spent most of the day trying to place an online order with Off Road Evolution. I am trying to order some sliders, front and rear axle skids, and C gussets. I get all these items organized in my shopping cart and proceed to checkout. No matter which way I try, I cannot get past the page where I enter in my name and address. The page just will not recognize my address and give me a shipping amount. I've tried on my phone, my iPad, and my wife's MacBook. I even had her enter in all the info, still says "invalid address" at the top and will not calculate shipping. I've tried creating an account too. No go. I live in a triplex house with a unit letter. I have tried every way imaginable to enter in my info.

I guess I will have to do it on the phone tomorrow. I didn't want to do it on the phone because I'm recovering from surgery and speaking loud is very painful right now. Anyone else having difficulty ordering on Off Road Evo's web site?

Evil

I've had issues before but it was hit or miss. I ended up getting everything I wanted. Since your close, why not take a trip to the store and just pick it all up? I know you mentioned the surgery but make the wife drive the plushed out mini van :thumb:

JeepJeep75

Too far to ride in the wife's civic. She's not good on a manual so the jeep is a no go too. Guess I'll just have to try and do it on the phone tomorrow. It sucks sitting here on the couch not being able to do much. Might as well start accumulating jeep parts right?

Top Bottom