I give up

Helipilot2

I have come to conclusion that I just shouldn't work on vehicles unless I have someone's help. I can't even hook up a tachometer. I guess my hobby will just get more expensive if I am always paying someone. Kind of defeats the purpose of my hobby if I can't even work on my own rig

Atch

Congrats, sometimes it's best to step back and take a break when working on your rig if you're stuck.

Chiromancer

I'm in a similar place as you... I want to do a lot of work, but mostly it just results in me picking up some extra beers and inviting my more gear-headed friends over. But, when I succeed at something, it still feels pretty good... It wasn't too long ago when changing out the head light was a daunting task for me (it succeeded and then I felt silly getting stressed over it)

Helipilot2

Thanks guys, I actually did leave it alone for about an hour and then went back out. I used the phone a friend option and calle BeesTwins and he was able to help a bit. Then many cold frustrating hours later it worked lol. I just don't have a lot of experience with working on vehicles, but want to learn

Top Bottom