Poison spyder brawler lite front bumper opinions??

Ausjeep113

As the heading says I'm after opinions on the brawler lite front bumper and some experiences if anyone is running it?
I'm selling my ARB deluxe winch bar and I'm pretty keen on the brawler but open to any other opinions you guys might have. Just after more clearance and a strong good looking bumper. Thanks [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

wschilawski

I love mine - went with the tube gussets. Great fitment and if you do the skid, put it on before you mount the bumper to your rig. You have to have baby hands to get to all the nuts and bolts.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463572843.039641.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Go check out my build thread. I have a lot of pictures of mine there you can see from different angles. I've been happy with mine and my only complaint (though no fault of the bumper) is that the powdercoat has a problem adhering to some of the surfaces. Some examples are the cutouts for the fog lights and the holes in the gusset for the bull bar. If I had painted it, I wouldn't have that problem.

Ausjeep113

Thanks man, awesome jeep and the bar really does look good. I like the fit and finish of poison spyder stuff. It always looks good [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Ausjeep113

Thanks man, awesome jeep and the bar really does look good. I like the fit and finish of poison spyder stuff. It always looks good [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Top Bottom