Walk Off The Earth

StrizzyChris

So half the world have already watched their 5 person on a guitar remake of somebody that I used to know. But incase you've been under a rock the last year here it is.....

But since everyone here seems to be huge music lovers and appreciate talent like I do, I wanted to lost their newest remake posted a couple weeks ago. All human sounds that are unassisted by computer or electronic alterations! Pretty badass and I hope you enjoy!

MTG

Caught the Bug
So half the world have already watched their 5 person on a guitar remake of somebody that I used to know. But incase you've been under a rock the last year here it is.....

But since everyone here seems to be huge music lovers and appreciate talent like I do, I wanted to lost their newest remake posted a couple weeks ago. All human sounds that are unassisted by computer or electronic alterations! Pretty badass and I hope you enjoy!

These were great! I had not seen them. Hey, who put that rock there?

But I think we can all agree this Sweet Brown remix is tops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po3jPq5LT0g

:cheesy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Crawling out from under rock... That is completely bad ass! What a cool group of musicians! Thanks for sharing :clap2:

But I think we can all agree this Sweet Brown remix is tops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po3jPq5LT0g

:cheesy:

Ain't nobody got time for that! lol :icon_crazy: :cheesy:

StrizzyChris

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it as much as I do/did! They come out with new stuff all the time so subscribe to their YouTube for newest stuff!

Top Bottom