This will be my last post here as sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit

Running this trail this sunday. we are meeting at the Jacumba Chevron station at 9:00 am airing down and headed for the trail head at 9:15 am.
I have 2 spots open. If you have never ran this trail do not Miss out.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks for making this a last ditch effort to get people to join in on a run that you started somewhere else. We appreciate that.

Thanks for making this a last ditch effort to get people to join in on a run that you started somewhere else. We appreciate that.
what does that mean?

no last ditch effort on my part.. I was only trying to include people that may have not had the opportunity to experience this trail.

JohnnyWest

Valley of The Moons run Jacumba

Last ditch effort, lol. Here you are being nice offering up for people to join on your run and people have to get offended for some reason. I wish I could make it. Maybe next time.

Last ditch effort, lol. Here you are being nice offering up for people to join on your run and people have to get offended for some reason. I wish I could make it. Maybe next time.
Yeah John I wasnt sure what his problem was but then I figured out that every forum has a guy like him. Probably best that he doesn't show up sunday

WJCO

Meme King
Well, the "Valley of the Moons, Jacumba Run" invite is going rather well. Don't everybody sign up all at once, please.

JAGS

Hooked
Two spots left and how many wayalife members besides yourself?

That was likely the point of overlanders post. Why not do a wayalife run? Just seems like a lot of folks want to use this place for ulterior motives. The rest of us here get pretty tired of it.

Have fun on your club run. Or maybe it's for a competing forum? 🤔

JohnnyWest

I think there is a misunderstanding. I know he does this trip about once a month. He knows that area well. It's just him and a bunch of his friends, not an organized event or run. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to offer up a few spots to WAL members to come along. I know I would like to have gone, because it looks like a pretty cool run, right down at the border.

Two spots left and how many wayalife members besides yourself?

That was likely the point of overlanders post. Why not do a wayalife run? Just seems like a lot of folks want to use this place for ulterior motives. The rest of us here get pretty tired of it.

Have fun on your club run. Or maybe it's for a competing forum? 樂

wow you guys are scared of your own shadows. This is not "a club run". I am not "from a competing forum" I only tried to include wayalife members. I have no agenda, not selling anything, I like to Jeep and
include others. I did not know that all runs had to be wayalife members only.

I was totally envious of you guys up until now. Far as I can tell some of you are egotistical asshats.

Top Bottom