2008 Green Jk Rubicon For Sale

Fury08

Ok guys its a sad day for me but I'm putting up my jeep for sale. I will give a list of all the details it has a lot of extras. And post some pics, they can do the talking better than me. If you have any questions i please prefer you to contact me on my cell phone and (559) 804-4676 and i will be happy to answer them. I don't always have internet service so this forum isn't the best way to get ahold of me.I will say that I only want to deal with serious offers and buyers I need a new truck and this money so i don't have a bunch of time to be haggling around but feel free to make me a fair offer.
This has been a great family vehicle we have gone on many trips and love it.
I have spent a lot of time in keeping it very clean and well maintained. Im a fireman and if any of you know our type of personality you know its been very very well taken care of.
But make no mistake this is not a mall crawler it has been out on the trails and has the scratches on the undercarriage and skid plates to show for it. NEVER ABUSED It is turn key ready to get out on the trail this summer. For now I'm putting this for sale only on this site for two reasons. one, i know you guys can appreciate the amount of modifications and money that has gone into this build and two, my wife and I want to sell to someone who will appreciate, take care of and love this vehicle as much as we have.
Ok enough with my soap box here are the details

2008 Jeep wrangler Rubicon
65318 Miles
Stock rubicon lockers
Freedom hard top
Flash Paq Programmer
Sleeved and gusset rd front axle
Air raid air filter
PSC steering hydro assist
35 in Toyo tires with lots of tread left
Smittybuilt front and rear bumpers
LITERALLY BRAND NEW AS OF TODAY Warn 8000 winch
walmart rock lights
OFFROAD EVOLUTION BOLT ON COIL-OVERS (INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP)
OFFROAD EVOLUTION LONG ARM KIT (INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP)
OFFROAD EVOLUTION DRAG LINK FLIP KIT
1350 AFTER MARKET DRIVESHAFTS
5.13 GEARS (INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP)
DUAL BATTERY SETUP
PRO COMP BLACK WHEELS
AFTERMARKET FENDER FLARES

Im asking $31599.00 obo
like I said serious buyers only but make me a offer.
Im in the Visalia, CA area.
Ok I am totally defeated here Im not able to post any pictures accept maybe this one of my jeep on here if you guys want to see more just contact my cell and i will send you some via text. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but its just not working.
View attachment 20400 5[/ATTACH]

Last edited:

Fury08

Hey guys just make a fair offer I had to start somewhere and since I'm not into the jeep selling business I'm just going off of what I paid for it when I bought it and the money I put into it. I know I'll never get my money back but that's not why I got it. Haha. And petzl88 not sure where your going with that but it's just regular windshield wipers.

Mtb275

I'm also in Visalia, so the ad caught my attention. I've heard some say take the blue book of the jeep and ad 50% of the cost of the aftermarket items. No labor. That would be a good starting point. Unfortunately doesn't matter much if items are new or from 2008.

Another option is to sell some of the mods and return it closer to stock. If you decide that let me know. I have a new 2016, I'm likely to put coil overs on. [emoji3]

GLWS.

Fury08

Ok guys its a sad day for me but I'm putting up my jeep for sale. I will give a list of all the details it has a lot of extras. And post some pics, they can do the talking better than me. If you have any questions i please prefer you to contact me on my cell phone and (559) 804-4676 and i will be happy to answer them. I don't always have internet service so this forum isn't the best way to get ahold of me.I will say that I only want to deal with serious offers and buyers I need a new truck and this money so i don't have a bunch of time to be haggling around but feel free to make me a fair offer.
This has been a great family vehicle we have gone on many trips and love it.
I have spent a lot of time in keeping it very clean and well maintained. Im a fireman and if any of you know our type of personality you know its been very very well taken care of.
But make no mistake this is not a mall crawler it has been out on the trails and has the scratches on the undercarriage and skid plates to show for it. NEVER ABUSED It is turn key ready to get out on the trail this summer. For now I'm putting this for sale only on this site for two reasons. one, i know you guys can appreciate the amount of modifications and money that has gone into this build and two, my wife and I want to sell to someone who will appreciate, take care of and love this vehicle as much as we have.
Ok enough with my soap box here are the details

2008 Jeep wrangler Rubicon
65318 Miles
Stock rubicon lockers
Freedom hard top
Flash Paq Programmer
Sleeved and gusset rd front axle
Air raid air filter
PSC steering hydro assist
35 in Toyo tires with lots of tread left
Smittybuilt front and rear bumpers
LITERALLY BRAND NEW AS OF TODAY Warn 8000 winch
walmart rock lights
OFFROAD EVOLUTION BOLT ON COIL-OVERS (INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP)
OFFROAD EVOLUTION LONG ARM KIT (INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP)
OFFROAD EVOLUTION DRAG LINK FLIP KIT
1350 AFTER MARKET DRIVESHAFTS
5.13 GEARS (INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL SHOP)
DUAL BATTERY SETUP
PRO COMP BLACK WHEELS
AFTERMARKET FENDER FLARES

Im asking $31599.00 obo
like I said serious buyers only but make me a offer.
Im in the Visalia, CA area.
Ok I am totally defeated here Im not able to post any pictures accept maybe this one of my jeep on here if you guys want to see more just contact my cell and i will send you some via text. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but its just not working.
View attachment 20400 5[/ATTACH]

New price guys. I really need to sell this thing soon.

Top Bottom