First Time Dad to-be

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
So we found out a couple months ago we're going to be having a baby this year. We're both pretty excited as this is our first one and we're looking forward to being parents. Today we had an ultrasound and found out we're having a boy. I lost my dad when I was 6 and am looking forward to making all the memories I missed out on when I was growing up. Definitely thinking about a jeep project as well. Anyways, just excited and wanted to share. Cheers.

dillard09

So awesome! Congratulations to you and your wife! Let me tell you it is soooo amazing! Our son just turned 1 on the 17th. I'm with ya, can't wait for him to be able to turn wrenchs and sit in the passenger seat beside me. But don't want him to grow up to fast. That first year went fast. Good luck with everything.

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats man! I know everyone says it and it may be cliché, but you gotta enjoy every day. My oldest (27) is getting married in June and my youngest is off to South Carolina to college this Fall... point being some day you'll be sitting with your wife wondering where in the hell did all that time go? Take time, make time.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Congrats! My boys are 23 and 20 and it happened in the blink of an eye. It has been fun to involve them in all manner of pastimes, projects and even chores. In return they will involve you - that's the pay off. Enjoy.

Andy5160

Hooked
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I have two boys 6 and 4 and definitely my jeep is their favorite toy

Enjoy!:clap2:

Jeepnoub

Congrats. My best advice is, save and take as much time off as possible when he is a new born. After a week in nicu I only got 3 full days to spend with my son after he was born. If I could go back I would have taken another week, but I thought making sure we didn't run out of money was important. Well.... you can't buy that time back.

Undertheradar

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Start them young and you'll be like me with 3 "kids" ( all in there 20's) with their own jeeps out on the trails with you! Can't beat that for making memories!

Wavesport

Congrats! Super exciting and agree with all the suggestions on making time. It goes so fast, my two are 25 and 21 and it's crazy how quickly it went. Just found out last week that my wife and I are expecting twins....starting over at 46 and I can't wait!!

Top Bottom