Free Tires BFG Mud Terrains KMs, 255/75R17

WJCO

Meme King
Local pick up only. No shipping. No wheels, just tires.

I'm moving up in tire size within the next couple of weeks. These old tires may not be available until June 10th. As soon as I get my new ones on, the old ones are ready for pickup. The tires are Load Range C. The reason I'm giving them away, is I'm hoping if someone needs to replace one tire on their stock JK, they can do so without having to replace them all. So yes I will separate them. It's hard sometimes on a 4WD vehicle to find a tire that has the same wear as your existing set and tire shops love to sell you all 4 tires. These tires are siped other than the spare. The measurements and date codes are as follows: LF 7/32 (2011), RF 8/32 (2012), RR 9/32 (2011), and LR 10/32 (2012). The spare (2011) has never been on the ground to the best of my knowledge and sits at 19/32. Tires are evenly worn. If no one claims them, the tire shop keeps them and I pay my Al Gore Disposal fee. I'm putting this out ahead of time, so if someone wants them they can have dibs on them.

Only catch, you must be a contributing WAL member. If you just sign up here for the free tires, I probably won't even respond to you or I will respond with a meme that will not further your cause. I don't care too much about your post count if it is low, but will look at your posts to see that you actually make an attempt to contribute here.

DSC03642.jpg DSC03643.jpg

LF (1).jpg LF (2).jpg

RF.jpg

RR.jpg

LR (1).jpg LR (2).jpg

DSC03644.jpg

Dalton gang

That's why this WAYOFLIFE group kicks ass! Always hooking each other up . Advise ,trips, parts . That shits hard to find these days.

WJCO

Meme King
I am very interested in all of them. Let me know if I qualify and can meet or pick up. Thanks!:)

Tires are yours. My buddy at the tire shop just told me the old tires are off and ready. PM me for shop info. FYI you're inbox on here is full.

Top Bottom