Spod Alternative

whytiptoe

So for the respect to Eddie I would like to find an alternative the the spod. However I can not find anything that comes close. I would love to build one, but I do not have time for this or the knowledge to do so right now.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The painless performance trail dash setup is what I would go with (and will go with when the funds permit).

Last edited:

dillard09

Another vote for Painless Trail Rocker. It's what I have and is a very sweet setup plus their customer service is top notch!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a diy set up. That being said! I will be switching to the painless system when I can afford it!

whytiptoe

So the only thing I'm concerned within when I purchase my Genesis dual battery setup. Will this work with it or not?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
You won't be disappointed in the Painless Performance Trail Rocker. I love mine. SUPER easy to install and wire up the accessories. So far I have my ARB CKMA12 air compressor, front and rear ARB lockers, and rock lights wired to it. Works great!

Here's the main box.

image-3264767474.jpg

LOTS of wire that is more than long enough to reach the back of your Jeep. Mine is temporarily zip tied in place here until I get everything I want wired up.

IMG_5271.jpg

Uses a Daystar switch panel that gives a factory like look. Only thing I had to do to mine was replace the metal clips that came on it with the orange clips from the factory net lower dash panel. Made it clip in better and not pop out like it is in this pic. You may or may not have to do this. Was an easy 2 min fix.

IMG_5267.jpg

I did recently buy some Contura XIV labeled switch covers from OTRATTW that fit the Trail Rocker switches and they look great as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom