Soft screeching noise?

Buneewunee

I just had my Mopar 4" lift kit and 35" tires installed at the dealership. Now, I've just started noticing a soft screeching sound when I ..... turn off my engine, after I come to a complete stop and when I accelerate from a complete stop.

The sound seems like it's coming from the engine area. I took it to the dealership, and the service manager can hear the soft screeching noise, but the tech can't figure out where it's coming from.

Anybody out there with a similar noise or have any idea what it may be?

WJCO

Meme King
I just had my Mopar 4" lift kit and 35" tires installed at the dealership. Now, I've just started noticing a soft screeching sound when I ..... turn off my engine, after I come to a complete stop and when I accelerate from a complete stop.

The sound seems like it's coming from the engine area. I took it to the dealership, and the service manager can hear the soft screeching noise, but the tech can't figure out where it's coming from.

Anybody out there with a similar noise or have any idea what it may be?

The only thing I can think of related to all three of those symptoms is motor mounts. Maybe spray some lithium grease on all of your control arms and see if noise goes away, but hard to say. Try to upload an audio/video clip.

Top Bottom