Great idea from JKF!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but, we are NOT a non-profit organization and anything we make would require time and money to produce and ship. It would be impossible for us to give 100% of the proceeds to the foundation in question and there would be a tax liability on any income we would receive from the sale of them. I hope you can understand that this is more that I would prefer to shoulder just so people can have a decal they can wear that shows others how much they care. If you want to support a great cause like this, I would encourage you to do so by just giving generously to them. In the end, you'll know what you've done, they'll be greatful for your dontation and really, I would think that should be the only thing that matters.

Jersey_Devil

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but, we are NOT a non-profit organization and anything we make would require time and money to produce and ship. It would be impossible for us to give 100% of the proceeds to the foundation in question and there would be a tax liability on any income we would receive from the sale of them. I hope you can understand that this is more that I would prefer to shoulder just so people can have a decal they can wear that shows others how much they care. If you want to support a great cause like this, I would encourage you to do so by just giving generously to them. In the end, you'll know what you've done, they'll be greatful for your dontation and really, I would think that should be the only thing that matters.

I didn't know all that business was involved with that... I just figured I'd pass it along cuz it seemed like a good idea and its a good cause, it's perfectly understandable with how much money it would cost, and all the logistics involved. I already have made my own personal donation to that foundation. Like I said I just wanted to pass it along.

Top Bottom