anyone running 35x12.50 and 20x12 on a budget lift kit/spacers?

swampdog

anyone running 35x12.50 and 20x12 on a budget lift kit/spacers?

or is it possible? only a daily driver for a Sport 2016.

I would avoid a 12" wheel withdraw a 12.5" tire. You will not be able to air down significantly with that setup. I wouldn't go larger than an 18" - 9" with that tire.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would avoid a 12" wheel withdraw a 12.5" tire. You will not be able to air down significantly with that setup. I wouldn't go larger than an 18" - 9" with that tire.

He may not want to air down tho. Could just be doing it for looks

lesterjanpearson

True. If you are not going offroad, this setup will work. If you actually want to use your jeep, pass on this setup.

Most I could do here is are simple trails, no rock crawling, just rocky roads, I doubt there will be flexing.

And I am going more for the looks for now. but shops here says I need 4" lift. but I am on budget.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Most I could do here is are simple trails, no rock crawling, just rocky roads, I doubt there will be flexing.

And I am going more for the looks for now. but shops here says I need 4" lift. but I am on budget.

I've been on a 2.5" budget boost with 35s for over a year now. Fuck that shop, you'll be fine

Here's a pic of mine on 35s and 2.5" TF BB. It worked for me on and off road very well. I got the itch and decided to go 37s and 3.5" lift since then...but that previous set up worked well.

Jeep Side.jpg DSC_0343.jpg

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
You will be absolutely fine. Here is my evo 1.5" leveling kit with 35s.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464611473.021222.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464611506.124081.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464611530.509920.jpg

Ran fine on the road without cut flares. Will definitely have to cut flares if you flex it out.

I know you said you wanted a budget lift, this is my way of showing you you will be more then fine. Never go back to that shop. They will charge you an arm and a leg for something that can be done in your driveway in just a few hours. Putting my lift kit on myself and actually LEARNING my jeep was the best thing ive ever done. No more wasted money in the shop and much more comfortable knowing i know how to fix 8 of the 10 problems i could potentially run into

Napalm

You will be absolutely fine. Here is my evo 1.5" leveling kit with 35s.

View attachment 205701

View attachment 205702

View attachment 205703

Ran fine on the road without cut flares. Will definitely have to cut flares if you flex it out.

I know you said you wanted a budget lift, this is my way of showing you you will be more then fine. Never go back to that shop. They will charge you an arm and a leg for something that can be done in your driveway in just a few hours. Putting my lift kit on myself and actually LEARNING my jeep was the best thing ive ever done. No more wasted money in the shop and much more comfortable knowing i know how to fix 8 of the 10 problems i could potentially run into

Ahh, I sure do miss my EVO level.

Napalm

Seriously man! For what this little kit is, i love it! Bought it a second time when i got a new jeep

You're running it on your 2dr as well? Been considering it again for my new one. Just because you can run stock tires with it, or you can run 35s. It looks and performs good either way!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You're running it on your 2dr as well? Been considering it again for my new one. Just because you can run stock tires with it, or you can run 35s. It looks and performs good either way!

Yes he is running it on his two door now as well!

Top Bottom