Need an electrical part name

mule

Let me start with, I have a 2012 JK sport. Installed a rubicon transfer case in my sport.

So now I have 1 problem. I had not disconnected the wires that plug to the top of the case. There was enough space, planned on lowering the case so we could see how it "unlocked" to unplug it.

As we were lowing the t case, it slipped off the jack, and those wires pulled out of that plug, and it broke. :( Everything works, as best I can tell this only tells the computer that the truck is in 4wd. I was able to drive 40 miles home with no issues.

I was looking around rock auto, and can not figure out what part, really just a pig tail, I am looking for. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

jeeeep

Hooked
Let me start with, I have a 2012 JK sport. Installed a rubicon transfer case in my sport.

So now I have 1 problem. I had not disconnected the wires that plug to the top of the case. There was enough space, planned on lowering the case so we could see how it "unlocked" to unplug it.

As we were lowing the t case, it slipped off the jack, and those wires pulled out of that plug, and it broke. :( Everything works, as best I can tell this only tells the computer that the truck is in 4wd. I was able to drive 40 miles home with no issues.

I was looking around rock auto, and can not figure out what part, really just a pig tail, I am looking for. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I've looked at a few transfer case breakdowns and do not see that part - you may need to remove It if you can and take it to the dealer.

they're not something you can solder back?

mule

Nah, the part crushed/smashed to unrepairable. Ill post a pic of the part that is attached to the tcase, the "female" part.

trailraider

Nah, the part crushed/smashed to unrepairable. Ill post a pic of the part that is attached to the tcase, the "female" part.

is it the t-case switch at the top? or the harness going to the switch that's buggered up?

edit: if its the repair harness you need should be part# 05161918AA

Last edited:

mule

This is what I'm talking about. I need the male part that plugs into this in the transfer case

ForumRunner_20160530_182429.png

mule

After a trip to 2 different advanced autos, then Napa was able to locate the pigtail needed. Napa part number EC913

ForumRunner_20160531_165514.png

Top Bottom