Is this ok?

Stone_JKUR

Yesterday at windrock I came down on my driver side front lower control arm bracket. I was wondering if this would be a problem. I don't think so, but I want some opinions from more experienced people. Here is the one I came down on. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464706891.480336.jpg
And for reference here is the other side. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464706927.068309.jpg

Sometimes I feel some stuff are underdimensiod on the jk. I think all of the brackets and mounts should have been the double thicknes on the frame and also on the axles, or I´m wrong?

The mounts on the front axle for the lower ca for example, can they take a beating whats so ever?

Pixel

Sometimes I feel some stuff are underdimensiod on the jk. I think all of the brackets and mounts should have been the double thicknes on the frame and also on the axles, or I´m wrong?

The mounts on the front axle for the lower ca for example, can they take a beating whats so ever?

Mine didn't. Got hung up and tore it clean off the axle tube. Replaced them with Rock Krawlers replacement brackets. They are 1/4 thick with built in skids.

Top Bottom