Mopar (teraflex) 3in Suspension Kit

spencerd45

Hello everyone,

I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 door that I bought used with a Mopar (teraflex) 3in package. Needless to say, it rides really stiff. I am aware that a stiff ride comes with the Teraflex brand, but my jeep seems to be more still than usual. I spoke to Teraflex customer support and they had me send pictures so pinpoint an issue. I sent dozens of pictures and they said everything looks like the kit was properly installed.

I then measured the axle housing to top of the coil cup when at ride height and with the tire jacked off the ground. Nearly only a .5 in difference. Seems all a bit odd to me and was curious if anyone had any possible solutions or insight.

Thanks again thumb_IMG_6511_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_6507_1024.jpg

boardsurfer

Hmm. That's about what I run as well. 28lbs on 35" MTZs. Is it a new lift? I've got about 19k miles on mine. I'll admit it's a little firm, but not too bad. I'm also weighed down with sliders, bumper, winch and a hard top. There's quite a difference when I switch to bikini for the summer.

spencerd45

Mine is fairly light being a 2 door with stock bumpers and fenders. Lift has been on for about 10,000 miles. Spoke to teraflex and they said it could be the torque on the control arms bolts. Will be checking that later today

Top Bottom