Install Party Anyone?

InvAdeReKiM

I purchased a Rubicon Express 3.5" Sport lift kit to go on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport..(after 2 years of him-hawing around about pulling the trigger)

I also purchased some:
17" Anthem Off-Road wheels
35"/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

My real question is:
Should I install at a shop (4wheelParts quoted me an insane $920 to install) or just do it myself?

I'm in the South Bay Torrance area of California...

Everyone's help is greatly appreciated!

WJCO

Meme King
Lol. At a shop I worked at a long time ago, we had a big dirt parking lot. We used to put those spring compressors on old coils and throw them up in the air as high and far as we could in the parking lot, and then book it. It was so fricken stupid now that I look back on it. It was fun though. Those things flew. :D

InvAdeReKiM

Lol. At a shop I worked at a long time ago, we had a big dirt parking lot. We used to put those spring compressors on old coils and throw them up in the air as high and far as we could in the parking lot, and then book it. It was so fricken stupid now that I look back on it. It was fun though. Those things flew. :D

hahahahah that's definitely what I Won't be doing haha

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
A couple of Jack stands, a floor Jack is nice, 1/2" socket set helps, and a torque wrench. I use an AEV Procal

is that the only thing it does (calibrate speedometer)?
Kind of. If your driving an auto, it calibrates the speedo and improves shift points. Also lets you mess with tire psi warning, keyless entry options, daytime running loght options yada yada yada.

JeepJeep75

I purchased a Rubicon Express 3.5" Sport lift kit to go on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport..(after 2 years of him-hawing around about pulling the trigger)

I also purchased some:
17" Anthem Off-Road wheels
35"/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

My real question is:
Should I install at a shop (4wheelParts quoted me an insane $920 to install) or just do it myself?

I'm in the South Bay Torrance area of California...

Everyone's help is greatly appreciated!

Hi InvAdeReKiM. I live in same area. I'm going to be installing my Enforcer lift in about 3 weeks, 4 at the most, in my driveway. If you can wait that long I can help you with yours. PM me if your interested.

Top Bottom