Soft tops, bikinis, spyder web shade

jgarz05

I'm so indecisive I have a 2013 JK 4 door so wondering what everyone thinks ...im running smittybilt Bowless top but never had door surrounds till recently so I have just been running it as a bikini so I don't really car eif water leaks in the side ask long as the dash and radio stuff is covered.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464880282.600601.jpg

Now that I'll have jcr half doors probably no uppers for a while either I think it looks weird above the door with the surrounds or without

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464880368.602527.jpg

Then I was think what about just doing the bestop bikini with no surrounds since it does have the plastic parts that would normally fit in the surround but idk how I feel about the fitment of that

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464880475.761004.jpg

Kind of looks sloppy I really like how the spyder shade goes on to the roll bars and looks slick. I don't kind a slight gap in the sides but It would leak over the dash and that's no good besides the fact thatbits mesh and would leak every where lol I liked how my old tj bikini had a header but also just wrapped around the roll bar.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464880325.375099.jpg

I also have a hard top for the winter I just can't go swapping it in and off every time it rains though

Pictures are also a plus hahah
Thanks in advance

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
For me personally, I love the trektop nx as it is basically like a super bikini top. I think you do have to run the door surrounds however for it to work, so it may look a little strange with the half doors and the rear window surround.

Napalm

I second what Hinrichs is saying with the Trektop NX. You have a fully functioning top that you can run year round and you can strip it down to a bikini in less than 5 minutes.
(Excuse the Chevy dealer in the background)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464881719.901281.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464881704.731750.jpg

Guzman

I'm going to order a Spiderwebshade for mine. My biggest decision is black, blue to match the jeep, or orange because its my favorite color.

I have dual tops anyway so it'll come off when its hard top time.

Top Bottom