Regional section?

Sigma05

Noticed that this forum does not have a regional sections. It would make sense since one can subscribe to your regional section and know when something is being organized, without having to read all the posts. Thanks in advance.

Napalm

We are all one, no need for certain "regions".

If you're looking for something in your area, go over to the Upcoming trips & Events section. This is where you will find the upcoming trips and meet ups!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Please see the 75 other threads where people have asked about regional forums and read those answers. It might help you understand if you read all the posts. Thanks in advance

Sigma05

Please see the 75 other threads where people have asked about regional forums and read those answers. It might help you understand if you read all the posts. Thanks in advance

Not here to stir things up. Did a search and nothing came up. Did it again now and not even my own post comes up.

USMC Wrangler

Not here to stir things up. Did a search and nothing came up. Did it again now and not even my own post comes up.

I've found most of the search functions on almost all forums I've been on lacking. I'm no computer expert, so I am not sure why that is.

Try using your preferred search engine and use this format...

(regional section) forum:wayalife

The Upcoming Trips & Events section is where you want to read. http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Upcoming-Trips-amp-Events

WJCO

Meme King

Some of the threads may have different keywords. Like 'Jeep Clubs', 'Club Areas,' etc. Bottom line is they all have the same outcome. Wayalife as a whole meshes together here on the forum, and not separately. Certain areas do runs and meetups all the time and they will be posted on here with a meetup or event thread.

Top Bottom