Evo HD leveling kit?

1BAMF'nJKU

I have the evo HD leveling kit on my 14' jku sport. I have bushwhacker flares to clear 35" tires with no issues but was curious if I could add a thicker spacer in the rear and add one to the front evo springs to get enough lift to clear 35s and go back to of a factory type fender and go WITHOUT any cutting or mods being done. If so has anyone done so and what would you recommend and would anything else be needed in addition to these spacers? Thanks.

mds22

I cleared 35s and factory flares with a TF Budget boost. But that's with 2.75 bumps and a 2.5" spacer up front. 2.25" bumpstops and 2" spacer in the rear.
So... With EVO leveling kit you are looking at swapping the rear spacer for a 2" and adding at least a 2+" bumpstops. And in the front adding a 1.5" spacer and about 2.75 bumpstops.
Then you would have to get new shocks or extensions.
Seems like a lot of time and money for factory flares

Eezybreezy08

Just curious as to why you would want factory fender flares? Anyways, on my 2 dr I have the Evo leveling kit with a 3/4 spacer in the front and a 2 in spacer that I left in the rear from my tf bb that I had on. I run 35 but I also cut the fender.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Just curious as to why you would want factory fender flares? Anyways, on my 2 dr I have the Evo leveling kit with a 3/4 spacer in the front and a 2 in spacer that I left in the rear from my tf bb that I had on. I run 35 but I also cut the fender.

Deleted dumb reply. Haha

1BAMF'nJKU

Just liked that look better. But now that it has been put to me that way I will go a different route. Not worth that kinda cash!

Top Bottom