Trails in North Jersey??????

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There is the pine Barron's but it's basically all super deep water and and sand holes. Your better off making the journey to Rausch creek

Jeeper125

That what I was afraid of rausch creek is 3 hrs away from me but everyone who I talk to say it's worth the trip.

Ryan53

Passaic county, I have hit a couple of trails off of Clinton road and in the pine barrens but if u know another spots lmk

Yea I've seen those, there's not many by me, just mudding really, I'm on the border of PA across from Easton, but I'm on deployment right now so I can't even explore more trails[emoji19]

Jitsujeeper

I'm in sparta. Nothing legal but, miles of trail up here. Jefferson also has some good rock trails. Much, much, more rock than the pine barrrens. I'd rate these similar to the blue and green ones like found in Rausch creek. Just enough to get my fill during the week.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm in sparta. Nothing legal but, miles of trail up here. Jefferson also has some good rock trails. Much, much, more rock than the pine barrrens. I'd rate these similar to the blue and green ones like found in Rausch creek. Just enough to get my fill during the week.

You're not seriously recommending illegal trail ridding are you?

Jitsujeeper

I'm up in Sparta. Miles of trail up here. Nothing really legal unfortunately. Jefferson also has some good trails. Much, much, more rock than the Pine Barrrens. I'd rate them similar to the green and blue trails in Rausch Creek. Just enough to feed the need during the weekend. Where in Passaic County? I grew up in North Haledon.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm up in Sparta. Miles of trail up here. Nothing really legal unfortunately. Jefferson also has some good trails. Much, much, more rock than the Pine Barrrens. I'd rate them similar to the green and blue trails in Rausch Creek. Just enough to feed the need during the weekend. Where in Passaic County? I grew up in North Haledon.

Deleting your post then re-wording it isn't really answering my question.

medler1

Illegal, legal, steady on! This world is just a lump of iron tumbling in space,, the rocky bits have already been fucked up by our ancestors or nature. Otherwise they wouldn't be the rocky bits.
They won't grow back and nobody actually can claim to really own them, like forever, so why not get some use of them while we're passing through?
One life, live it.
Peace, and please vote Trump, the U.K needs a strong partner in this mad mad world.

Illegal, legal, steady on! This world is just a lump of iron tumbling in space,, the rocky bits have already been fucked up by our ancestors or nature. Otherwise they wouldn't be the rocky bits.
They won't grow back and nobody actually can claim to really own them, like forever, so why not get some use of them while we're passing through?
One life, live it.
Peace, and please vote Trump, the U.K needs a strong partner in this mad mad world.

Insightful post. I dig it. But no one wants to be fined or arrested for illegal off roading. Happened to me once on the beach here in Houston, and it wasn't fun or inexpensive.

Jitsujeeper

I wasn't rewording it, I didn't see my post actually "post" so I retyped it about a minute after the first.. I guess the first one went through afterall.

Anyways, ALL of NJ is closed to offroading. The whole state. So basically then I suppose this whole entire topic is mute.....

Wharton State park used to be open to offroad use but, at this time almost the entire park is closed and is in a legal battle over land use. Which is a shame because that was the only place to wheel legally in the state.

Last edited:

medler1

Insightful post. I dig it. But no one wants to be fined or arrested for illegal off roading. Happened to me once on the beach here in Houston, and it wasn't fun or inexpensive.

Oh no! Has the PC brigade won then, in the land of the free? I drove and camped a Winnie on Mustang Island back in the late 80's with no probe. Mind you, I hear you can't take a rental SUV through Death Valley these days either, wasn't a problem during our visit in 2010 when we had the road trip of a lifetime and survived to tell the tale.
Madness! You need a new president so badly.

Top Bottom